Chapter 14: The Battle for Arendelle

Jack POV

Jack POV.

After dealing with all the dragons and those Dragos' men, and taking Merida to the jet. Rapunzel and Ralph came back and we heard by the communicator that Hiccup and Hiro captured Drago.

J: They have Drago.
R: Mission succeed.
Hi: Hiccup get down!!! We heard Hiro shouting by the communicator and we saw a big explosion coming from the fortress.

So I took my stick and made a huge shield of ice to cover us from the explosion.

R: Thanks Jack.
J: We have to go if Hiccup and Hiro are alright.

We went to the fortress and we saw it was nearly destroyed.

J: Hiro, Hiccup do copy?
H: Jack is that you?
R: Hiccup is that you are you two ok, where are you?
H: We're good, we're trapped here in the fortress, Hiro is trying to reload his suit, but I'm holding a huge bunch of walls with my shield.
J: We're coming.

Once we found them Hiro finished reloading his suit.

J: What Happened??
H: Drago used a mystical object and created a big explosion against us. Hiro why did you say the dragon stone?
Hi: Let me show you.

He used his suit to show us a hologram.

J: What's all that.
Hi: Drago's plan.
When I was inspecting his base I found this, these things I think they're a kind of strange and powerful energy located in every part of the world. The Dragon stone, the one which Drago used stolen from....
H: The Hidden World. Hiccup interrupted Hiro.

Hi: How do you know that?
H: The Hidden World is a secret place located at the Edge of the World, where all the dragons come from. I tried to find that place, and I thought, that there might be a kind of power that could bring to life the dragons. I think that's the dragon stone.

Hi: Then there's the Moon stone. Which doesn't has an exact location.
J: I do, it's off world.
R: How?

J: Me and the old Guardians can communicate with the moon, It's like it has a mind of its own. One of the Guardians found that stone in an old temple, and thought it was too dangerous to keep, so he sent it to the moon.

Hi: Right, Then the magic stone. Place Dunbroch.
M: You gotta be kidding me.
J: What, isn't Dunbroch your home? I asked
M: Yeah and I think that stone is in the hands of an old witch. I met her once for an agreement we had. May be that should be her power source.

Hi: Here's the pitchy part, the last two doesn't appear on this hologram. Elemtal and Solar.

H: But what does they want to do with all the stones.
Hi: Destroy half population.
H: So we have to stop Drago so that he cannot put his hands, well hand, on those stones.
J: Let's go.
M: I'm coming.
R: You sure?
M: Don't worry.