Chapter eleven: Answers

Hiccup POV.

I nearly remember what happened, I was trying to help Eret, and then, nothing I fainted and everything went black.

I woke up and I was in a hospital, on a bed, next to me was Wasabi. He seemed tired.

H: On your left

H: On your left. I told him, and he smiled.
W: How you feeling?
H: I've had worse, but fine I feel fine. What happened with Eret?
W: After punching you, he recovered his memories and we took you back here.
H: Where is he right now?
W: He's with Punzie keeping an eye on him. Don't worry you'll get out of here this afternoon.
H: Thanks.

Narrator.

Once Hiccup got out of the hospital he went to search Eret, who was with Rapunzel.

H: Eret, do you remember me?
E: Your mom's name was Valka, your dragon used to lick your face all the time.
H: I can believe it's you pal.
E: First question, where are we?
H: Berk City, 2,500 years after the attack.
E: How are we even alive?
H: We were in a hyper dream, sleeping, but this organization SHIELD, helped us.
E: So all Berk is gone.
H: So, what do you think, wanna join SHIELD?
E: Yeah, I don't know, it's a new world, I want to discover new things. You can come with me.
H: Or you can stay.
E: Tell you What, after my journey around the world, I promise to come back, and join your super team.
H: Deal, I'll miss you.
E: Hey, thanks for saving me.

When Eret left Hiccup, he returned to talk with Punzie and Wasabi.

W: Did he go?
H: Yeah, but he'll be back, I think he gave me an Idea.
R: Of what?
H: To start training new recruits for The Guardians.
W: That wouldn't be a bad idea. The world is too big. The Big Hero 6 can join, There are kingdoms or places that are away from society.
N: We need more heroes.

Hiccup POV
Once I was in my apartment, I heard someone knocked the door. And it was Hailey.

Ha: Hey.
H: Hey, What are you doing here?
Ha: Didn't you forgot the coffee you promised.
H: Oh yeah, sorry I had a busy week, some crazy things happened. Let me go for my jacket.

After Hailey and I had our coffee, we went to the park to chat.

Ha: Tell me, We're you from, cause I've never seen you around here.
H: Oh, I don't know where to start. It's a long story. I'm from America.
Ha: You're a terrible liar. Then try explain this photo. It was my grandfather.

Hailey showed me a photo of her grandpa, who was identical to me. I think I must say the truth.

H: Ok, ok, I can explain that, what was his name?
Ha: Stoick the Eighteenth.
H: This won't make any sense, but I'm your ancestor Hiccup the Third I was frozen for 2,500 and woke up on this era.
Ha: Hiccup Haddock the Third, the frozen chief by a dragon. No way. That's why you're so identical to my grandpa.
H: And that's not all, you, you seems like my wife. Astrid.
Ha: That's why you said Astrid when we met.
H: Yeah. When I saw you I had a sparkle that you're the reincarnation of my death wife.
Ha: Tell me.
H: What?
Ha: I see your face, a man who's trying to move on. How you've been with that?
H: Good, they'll always be with me.

Back with Drago.

Drago was so mad, because his men couldn't bring the son of Eret.

D: Aggh, I can't believe the son of Stoick, still interferes in my plans. I wish I could get rid of him once for all.
What should I do master??
???: May be instead that I fight them in the future, you could do that for me.
D: How????
???: Take the dragon stone with you to another city, prepare your dragons and unleash the power of the stone.
D: Understood master. But where?
???: In Arendelle, because near Arendelle there's the next stone.
D: Understood.

Hiccup Haddock will return

To be continued.