Chapter 12: Back again.

Narrator

It's been 1 year and 5 months since the battle of Berk, Hiccup has adapted to the new world, Jack still protects the children and also works with Santa.

Hiro still saving people from San-Fransokyo with the Big Hero 6, Ralph still trying to control his beast inside of him, and Merida and Rapunzel have been living a normal life in their homes.

But that peace wouldn't last too much, now that Drago has already finished to prepare his dragon army.

But instead of attacking Arendelle as the first step, he is making a fortress miles close to Arendelle, to make his attack secretly.

D: Master, my army is ready for the invasion.
???: Good, now wait till the Guardians are on their way, they won't see it coming when you unleash the power of the dragon stone.
D: Understood.

In SHIELD.

Ag: Sir we think we've found him.
N: Drago?
Ag2: Yes Sir, he's at a Kingdom called Arendelle. He has made a fortress.
N: It's time to bring the Guardians back together.

In Hiccup's apartment.
Hiccup POV.

Everything couldn't be better, my new life here is amazing, I keep working with SHIELD, Wasabi joined SHIELD as well,

But still can't find Drago, Hailey and I started dating, and I explained her everything to her about my old life back in old Berk.

At this moment I'm visiting the place where my old Berk used to be.

H: Hey everyone, I know it's been a long time, I just came to see this place, talk with you from the Valhalla.

Anyway, life here is not as crazy as it used to be back in that old days. I have a life of my own, I am dating someone, and working to protect the peace.

Then my phone rang

Then my phone rang. Bip bip bip.

H: Fury?
N: We've found him.
H: Drago?
N: Yes, come we need and the rest of the team.
H: I'm on my way. I hung up. I'll visit you later if I can.

In San-Fransokyo.
Narrator.

The things on that city were still the same, except that Wasabi was no longer in the team. The Big Hero 6 were returning right now to the lab.

Hi: Don't you miss the old days with Wasabi?
G: Hiro Everyone here miss him, but it was his decision to take some time. Go go said.
F: Don't worry he'll be back, well, who wants to watch a movie in my house, Jeff will make some popcorn.
T: I'll go.
B: Watch a movie will stress out all your emotions from the battle. Baymax said.
Ho: Say no more, we're going Wohhh.
Honey Lemon.

Then Hiro's phone rang, and it was Hiccup who was calling him.

Hi: Hey man, what's up?
H: Hiro we need you, Drago has been found, I've to make another call, I'll see you at SHIELD. Said Hiccup by the phone.
Hi: Don't worry I'll be there.
G: Who was it?
Hi: Hiccup, he needs me and the rest of the Guardians.
T: Then go. They'll need you.

In Corona.

Rapunzel was in her home with her parents and his husband Flynn or Eugene. And Merida was of visit there.

R: It's really nice you came to visit us Merida.
M: Everything for my friend.
Fl: Punzie I think your communicator is ringing.
R: Who is it?
H: Rapunzel.
R: Hiccup, what do you need?
H: We've found Drago, we need all the team, I'm calling Merida.
R: Don't worry she's with me, I'll let her know.
M: Who was it?
R: Hiccup he needs our help to stop Drago. We have to go now.
Fl: Be careful.
R: Don't worry.
M: Just kiss you lovebirds.

They kissed each other

In the North Pole.
With Jack.

Jack was supervising the production of toys and other things, when Santa called him.

S: Jack come here.
J: What is it Santa?
S: Is Fury, they've found Drago and their dragon army. The team needs you.
J: You know I miss when we used to go on missions together.
S: You already know moon's orders.
J: Don't worry.

Back in Shield.

Everyone was there, Hiccup Ralph was the first one who arrived.

Ral: And everyone?
H: They'll arrive, don't worry,
Hi: Who missed me? Said Hiro wearing his suit.
H: Good to see you again pal.
R: We're here. Rapunzel and Merida arrived as well.
M: And Jack? Asked Merida
J: Someone just said my name?
H: Hey man.
J: So you know where Drago is.
H: Exactly, he's in a close to kingdom named Arendelle. He has built a fortress for all his dragons.
R: Arendelle, I know that place, Flynn and I visited years ago, for the coronation of the queen Elsa.
Hi: And?
R: The queen had a power, ice powers.
J: Like me.
R: Yeah.
H: We can use that as a backup.
M: That's not gonna be possible.
Ral: Why.
R: She had to go on a mission, protecting a valuable object of magic. She hasn't came back in One year.
J: Then who's in the throne?
M: Her sister Anna and his boyfriend Kristoff.
H: We have to catch Drago and see why he would attack that place.
Hi: Are you gonna say it, I've been waiting a year for you to say it.
H: Suit up!

To be continued