Chapter 24: Kronos.

Narrator.

The spaceship, outside the moon palace was attacking it with Jack and Ralph, but they didn't know who exactly it was.

J: Ralph you gotta hide, they want this, I'll stop them.

Right after Ralph hid himself, Jack went to the main entrance, for whoever was.

J: Show yourself, I don't fear you at all.

The the entrance was blasted with Jack too.

The first who entered were four persons but not normal, people they looked like aliens.

Jack was on the ground, by the explosion. He dropped his stick.

??: So, this stick is your powerful weapon. Said a female voice, so she broke his stick.

J: Aghhhhhhh. he screamed in so much pain.

??: Pray for mercy human, you're about to die by the hands of the children of Kronos, just give us the moon stone, and now your insignificant life is contributing on the balance of the universe.

And Kronos your savior who wants to erase half of the universe. Another male voice talked.

Then another alien came down from the spaceship, but this looked much more bigger and scarier. Who had a gauntlet with the Elemental stone.

Kr: Mortal, give me the moon stone, and I'll let you live.

Then Jack took out from his pocket the stone.

J: Just let me tell you I'm not mortal, and for another, I have a Ralph.

Then Ralph transformed himself, and started fighting that Kronos who is the same size as Ralph.

The other alien, who is considered as his child, wanted to help him, but the other one stopped him.

??: Let him have his fun.

But Kronos defeated him very easily, and left him on the ground.

Jack who saw, how his friend was left on the ground, and also him who wasn't strong enough to get up, so he used Santa's snow sphere, the portal pulled Ralph into it with the moon stone, and all of a sudden Ralph went back to earth with the stone.

Kr: That was a mistake.

Kronos lifted him of his neck, and stabbed him with a small knife.

Jack fell on the ground unconscious.

Kr: The rest of the stones are down on earth, bring them to me, my children on my planet Titan.

??: We will no fail you sire.

Kronos and his children left the palace, Kronos used the Elemental stone to create a mass tremor destroying the place, leaving Jack on it.

On the Tooth-palace.

Back on earth, where it pass one year already, on the Tooth-palace, Jack's memories were on trouble, he was like having a collapse, like if he was about to die.

One tooth fairy recognized that it was Jack, so she took his memories, and she opened up a tiny portal where she could fly through, and went to save Jack.

On the North Pole.

Sa: It's been one year, and they haven't came back.
Bu: Relax, it's been just two hours for them, sure they fine. Wanna eat something???
Sa: Yeah, a beef burger. And you?
Bu: You do know I'm a rabbit, I eat carrots.

Suddenly unexpectedly, a magic portal was opened.

Bu: See.

But they didn't see Jack anywhere, just Ralph with the stone, who gained to come back and back on his normal form.

Sa: Ralph where is Jack???

Ra: Kronos is coming.... he said very scared and tired. He's coming. He repeated again.

But Santa and Bunny looked at him with a confused face.

Sa: Who????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
The war has begun.

To be continued.
.

.

.

.

.