Chapter 37: The plan

Narrator

Narrator.

After Hiccup gained Jack's help and also Elsa's, the three of them returned to the compound, with Tadashi piloting the spaceship.

H: We're back.

Kr: Hello Elsa.
El: Kristoff, I thought you were dead, glad to see you.
Kr: The same.

M: Hiccup, we have good news and bad news.

H: The good ones.

Hi: The good news are that we found the iron gronckle from that fat dragon, when we gave him metal to eat.

J: And the bad news.

M: That dragon was really sick, and he gave us that amount of lava. She said pointing to the container with the lava.

H: You tried with any other dragon?

M: That's another bad new, that dragon was the only one left, right after it gave us the lava the dragon died.

J: We have to make that dragon's sacrifice worth it. And now how are we gonna make the armor????

Kr: That's gonna be difficult, no one here has no idea how to forge an armor.

H: I do.
Forging was one of the best things I used to do, if anyone else is making those armors, it must be me.

Go: Are you sure you can do this?? Said Go-go.

H: It's the only way we have, now what I need is a hammer, a mandrel and forge.
R: On it.

After they finally set up a forge for Hiccup to work on the armors, the rest of the team was now discussing where and when to go.

Hi: Ok so, the how works, now we need to discuss the where and when, almost everyone has been encountered by one of the five infinity stones

Kr: So we now have to pick our targets.

Hi: Exactly, first the moon stone.