Chapter ten: Memories.

Narrator:

SHIELD was still investigating the viking named Eret, to see if they could help him, meanwhile, Fury was interrogating Drago's men.

N: So, you don't know where Drago Bludvist is, right?
M1: No he just contact us by communicator, and when he tells us an order we destroy the communicator, to not let anyone know his location even us.
N: Ok, I believe you, agents take them to the cells.

After that Fury went to the lab to see how they were going with Eret.

N: Anything new?
Sc: Well he seems more unstable than Sir Haddock, maybe tomorrow we can take him out of that bunch of ice. Responded one of the scientists.
N: I see, notify anything new, and also to Haddock, this means a lot to him.
Sc: We will Sir.

Later that day.
Hiccup POV.

Yesterday was a strange day, I found my best friend and now he's gonna wake up. I invited my neighbor, Hailey Hofferson for a coffee.

To do something in the morning, I went to Berk's History museum. I went to the exposition of the ancient times, Vikings, where I could see a lot things that me and my people used to use.

In one of the antiques, there was the Book of dragons. And on the description of the museum says that they can't understand that dialect, except for me of course.

Oh that book really brought so many beautiful memories, Fishlegs, always talking of dragons, Ruff and Tuff, Berk's best jokers, Snoutlout, well there's no much to say about him, Gobber a father figure to me, my mom, Tothless, and of course Astrid,...

Oh that book really brought so many beautiful memories, Fishlegs, always talking of dragons, Ruff and Tuff, Berk's best jokers, Snoutlout, well there's no much to say about him, Gobber a father figure to me, my mom, Tothless, and of course Astrid, the love of my life, now they're all gone.

I went to see the old clothing of Vikings and what surprised me was that our old armors were there.

Wonder if it still fits?

And there was Astrid's