Chapter 17: The accords.

Narrator.

Two days after the incident in New Jersey, the team went back to the facility.

Hiccup was inside his room, watching the Tv about the explosion and how the reporter were blaming them, then he turned off, and went to see Anna.

H: Hey. How you doin?
A: It's my fault.
H: That's not true.
A: Go back to the Tv, they're being very specific.

H: I should've noticed that bomb vest, long before you had to deal with it.
Kroggan said "Toothless", and all of a sudden I was a 15-year old kid again, in Berk. It's on me.

A: It's on both of us.
H: This job, we try to save as many people as we can, sometimes it doesn't mean everybody, but we never give up. It took me a long time to understand that.

B: I'm sorry, am I interrupting something? Said Baymax entering Anna's room.
A: Baymax, don't worry what is it?
B: Hiccup wanted to know when was Hiro arriving.
H: Thanks.
B: Oh, and he brought a guest.
H: We know who it is?
B: The Secretary of State.

In the main room.

Sc: Guardians, we have citied you, here because the world owes you an un payable debt, for fighting for us, but while many people see you as heroes, there are some who would prefer the word "vigilantes", by causing too much, who do I say destruction.

-San Fransokyo.

He put a video of the day when Professor Callaghan used the portal that injured and even killed many people. Leaving the Original Big 6 very serious and reflecting of their actions.

-Berk City.

Now the time when they fought the first time, and all the damage.

-Arendelle

The time they stopped Drago, and all his army.

-New Jersey.

The explosion from last time, and that left Anna very guilty.

H: Okey that's enough.

Sc: In the past years you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision, that's something that the world can no longer tolerate. So all the countries including kingdoms have arranged this. The accords.

Saying that the Guardians shall no longer be a private organization

H: This team was formed to make the world a better place. I feel we've done that.
Sc: So Mr. Haddock do you know where Ralph and Jack Frost are now, cause I bet there'd be consequences. The sign of the accords will take place in The Kingdom of Corona by the United Nations.
M: And if we take a decision you don't like?  Asked Merida.

Sc: Then you retire. Take your time to think about that.

H: Everyone to the living room.

In the living room.

W: We cannot sign for our freedom.
T: Wasabi it's the United Nations 🇺🇳 and your like. "No that's cool we got it" Tadashi said.

B: Maybe we should consider signing those accords, if my opinion counts.
Ho: Yeah don't worry. But I don't That's a great idea.
Go: I accept, Hiro what do you say.
Hi: There's no decision for me, we need to be controlled, if we don't do this, we're not better than the bad guys.

H: Hiro If we sign, we surrender our right to choose, we may not be perfect but he safest hands are still our own.
Hi: Hicc if we don't do this, it's going to be done to us later, and that won't be pretty.

Fr: Ok to make this fair, who's in and who's out? Said Fred.

Hiro, Go-go, Tadashi, Baymax Rapunzel and Fred raised their hands, while Hiccup, Wasabi, Anna, Honey Lemon and Merida didn't.

F: Boom, that's it case close, six against five.

Bip, bip. Hiccup's phone rang, with a message.

H: I've to go.
R: are You ok?

Hiccup took a deep breath.
H: Barely. Hiccup went away.

H: Hailey how did it happened? Hiccup phoned Hailey.
Ha: My grandfather was gone in his sleep. She said really sad and depressed.
H: It's ok, at least he went in peace.
Ha: The funeral is in 2 days.
H: I'll be there, don't worry, I love you.
Ha: Love you Too.

In an unknown place.

???: Where am?? Let me out!!!!
??: Don't worry, Sir we will be over in just a minute.
???: Ahhhhhh the man was really screaming in so much pain.
??: This will break up the Guardians once and for all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 ??: This will break up the Guardians once and for all

.
.
.
.
To be continued.