Epilogue

This is it, all I can say is thank you. Enjoy. 

Harry's POV 

I woke up that next morning to Liam cuddled up to my chest. I let out a breath, I feared he would leave. Even though we had sorted out everything the other night, I was scared he would have second thoughts. 

I felt like I was finally whole again, I had my fiance back. We had spent a few hours after I sang to him holding each other and then recording Fine Line. He told me it was a beautiful song and that if I didn't record my voice with the instrumentals he would find someone who would sing it and make them famous because the song 'is meant to be on top of every music chart in the country'. 

I never would've thought that my music would ever get put out into the world. 

I laid there deep in thought as I combed my fingers through Liam's hair until I heard a little voice. 

"Papa?" I saw a teary-eyed Tyler standing by my side of the bed, clutching his stuffed puppy. 

"Hi, sweetheart, what's the matter baby boo?" He shook his head and held his arms out for me to pick him up. I untangled myself from Liam and pulled Tyler to me. I felt tears leak onto my bare chest. "Baby, tell Papa what's wrong please, no more tears sweetheart," I whispered and pulled him closer. 

"Had accident Papa," he sobbed. I quickly left mine and Liam's bedroom, hoping that Liam wouldn't wake up. 

"Hey, it's okay bubs. We're still learning how to use the big boy potty right?" He nodded and sadly wiped some tears off his cheeks. I bounced him lightly in my arms as I made my way to his room for a change of clothes before making my way to the bathroom. "Exactly darling, no one's mad at you and that's why we have these!" I cheered after laying him on the floor. I held out a pull up that had Elmo on it, making him giggle. 

" has 'Mo on it Papa," He giggled again, lightly brushing his hand over the pull-up.

"It sure does have Elmo on it! Elmo is for big boys like you," I said and tickled his sides, he fell into a fit of laughter as he tried to push my hands away. I stopped once he was red in the face, his chest heaving as little giggles escaped after the assault on his tummy. I changed him into a pair of black jeans along with a white T-shirt. I hovered over his little body and pressed a kiss to his cheeks. For a minute I stayed over him and ran my hands through his hair, admiring the beautiful boy I get to call my son. He ran his small fingers over the tattoos I have, focusing mainly on the two swallows. He always found tattoos cool, mainly because Liam and I have so many, I just knew when he gets older he'll have his own collection of ink on his skin. 

"Look like you, Papa!" Tyler said as he took note of his outfit. 

"You sure do baby, you look rather dashing I must say," he giggled and held his arms out for me to pick him up. "Should we go give Daddy a big cuddle this morning?" Tyler nodded his head and bounced in my arms excitedly as we walked to the bedroom. 

I climbed onto my side of the bed and set Tyler down between us, he quickly threw himself on top of Liam, instantly stirring him awake. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Gotta wake up! Gotta cuddle!" Tyler yelled while pulling at Liam's arm. 

"Okay baby I'm up, just next time be a little more gentle please," Liam laughed. His voice sounded like sex but his morning voice was always this beautiful. I absolutely love hearing it. 

"Good morning my love," I said as I placed a kiss on his lips, which he pressed back into.

"Good morning H, sleep okay?" I nodded and pulled him close to me. I had one arm wrapped around his waist while he placed one of his in my hair. Tyler was smushed between us, his back against my stomach and his head against Liam's chest. Liam's unoccupied hand was also in Tyler's hair.