Chapter 19

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off at about 6:30 to bring Tyler to his playgroup. I quickly reached a hand out to turn it off, not wanting to wake Liam. He had the day off and after last night I wanted him to feel relaxed. I'm honestly the luckiest man on the planet; after everything I told Liam he still loves me and still wants to be with me. I don't see how, but I'll stick around for as long as he'll keep me that's for sure.

I groaned as I stood up and stretched, then made my way to Tyler's room where he was already awake, holding onto the crib watching for me. As soon as I entered a smile made its way onto his lips and he held his arms out.

"Papa!"

"Good morning my sweet boy" I picked him up and held him close to my bare chest, he laid his head on my shoulder and pulled on some of my curls. I kissed his cheek and laid him on the changing table, pulling out a pair of jeans, a shirt along with a sweatshirt and a pull up for him.

I quickly got him ready, I've realized my parenting skills have improved immensely since I first came back. I can get Tyler ready almost as fast as Liam and I handle his moods much better than I did before; like the terrible twos are basically already here and he's not even two yet, how is that even fair?

"Alright lovey, we should probably eat something before we go, huh?" I said to Tyler as I picked him up and set him on the ground. A lot of times he likes being carried in the mornings but I want him to walk and be as active as possible. I walked at his side and guided him into mine and Liam's room so I could get changed. I set him on our bed and as soon as he saw Liam he was preparing to attack, I could tell just by how wide his eyes were, he was looking to jump onto him and wake him up. I quickly turned him towards me and bent down so we were making eye contact.

"Baby, let's leave daddy to sleep this morning okay? We can get him later." I stared into his eyes, ensuring he heard every word I said and kissed his cheek. He pouted but left the situation alone, settling on laying his head on Liam's shoulder and watched me get ready. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, then decided to change up my shirt choice and put on a button-up shirt. I found it in the back of my closet, I didn't even realize I had it. It was a dark blue silk shirt with little white dots all over it, I rolled up the sleeves and buttoned it, leaving the top three buttons open so my chest was showing slightly. I took my hair gel and styled my hair up and called it good enough, being a parent makes it kind of difficult to take time to clean yourself up. I then helped Tyler slide down onto the floor and we made our descent down the stairs, him holding a few of my fingers so he wouldn't fall.

"Alright babe, you go play for a little bit while papa cooks," I said ruffling Tylers curls and distracting him with some toys on the kitchen floor, close enough so I could watch him.

I started making oatmeal for him and eggs and toast for me when I heard Liam's feet patter down the stairs from our room; of course, he couldn't sleep in on his day off, he rarely ever sleeps in.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and a small smile made its way onto my face.

"Good morning angel," I said turning in Liam's arms and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Mmm, morning love. You look hot." Liam blatantly said, running his fingers against my exposed chest.

"Why thank you, darling, figured I would switch it up. You wanna do something today? Tyler will be gone most of the day so we have today to ourselves. Maybe go out with one of the boys?" Liam hummed pressing a kiss to my chest while rubbing a hand down my arm, feeling the silky shirt.

"That sounds lovely, I'll let you finish up here. As much as I would rather not go, we should go to the gym, I could use some more practice," Liam said, pulling the oatmeal out and walking towards Tyler, setting him in his highchair.