Chapter 7

Liam's POV

I woke up the next morning with a dull ache in my body but it was a good ache.

I could hear the sound of breakfast being made and Harry humming a song. I felt myself smile as I listened, knowing I could wake up to this for the rest of my life. I got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"Hey beautiful." I heard him say, I jumped in surprise. He turned around and squeezed me in his arms, pressing his face into my neck.

"How'd you know I was here?" He hummed into my neck.

"Liam I will always know where you're at in this house, I can feel your presence." I smiled at that.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby," Harry said with a small smile before he leaned forward to kiss me.

"I miss Tyler," Harry said all of a sudden with a pout on his face.

"I know I do too, but we needed a few days to ourselves," I said as I ran a hand down his back. 

After a few moments of silence, he responded.

"I know. Isn't it all just crazy though? we don't know his birth mom, he was in a fucking box when he got here, and yet he still loves us like we're his real parents." Harry shook his head in disbelief. "I just can't believe how lucky we got." 

"Well in his eyes we are his real parents and in my eyes, we are his real parents. We're raising him and we love him like our own, which he is our own." Harry nodded in agreement.

"Well, babe breakfast is finished." He smiled at me and handed me a plate.

We ate in silence but it was a nice silence. It was a silence that spoke its own words just without any sound.

"Lili," he mumbled, I almost thought he was just saying it and not actually talking to me until he started rubbing my leg.

"Yeah, babe?" I looked at him. His eyes were wide, his face looked almost pale, and I could see his chest moving up and down at a rapid pace with every breath. I grabbed his hand and ran my thumb over it.

"My heart is beating so fast." He sounded almost out of breath and scared. I started thinking that he was having a panic attack, but why?

"Just breathe lovie, in and out slowly, calm down I'm right here I got you." I held him to my chest and showed him how to breathe by pressing his hand on my chest as I tried to breathe calmly; hoping he didn't feel how wildly my own heart was beating by his sudden outburst.

After what seemed like forever, he finally calmed down but his grip on my shirt was still tight and he wouldn't let me let go of me.

"What was that all about?" I asked after a few minutes.

"I was just worried," he muttered into my shirt.

"About what?"

"Tyler."

I cooed and held him even tighter.

"He's in good hands we both know that." He nodded. I like these moments, where he lets go and doesn't act so dominant and in control of everything and just lets go a little. He pulled away slowly but gripped my hands tightly in his hands, he looked at me with wide eyes. 

"I don't know how you've been able to go through that alone, it was scary for me even though you helped me," he said in a shaky voice. 

"I know it is very scary at first but I learned how to do it on my own because I was always alone and never had someone to help me." He nodded and looked at his feet, clearly feeling guilty about that. I smoothed a hand through his hair, hoping he could understand that although I was alone then, I've never been more thankful to have him now.

"How about let's put our dishes in the sink and go to the store or something," I suggested. he nodded and stood up, taking mine and his plate with him.

We got into the car and drove to the store, once we got there we grabbed a cart and started walking around, looking at different items that we might've needed even though we weren't sure if we even needed to get anything. 

We were in an almost empty aisle, it was me, harry, and a different guy who seemed to be looking in our direction. Harry tensed and moved so he was behind me and had his arms wrapped around me.

The guy got closer and Harry and I both saw him wink at me. I heard a low almost animalistic growl rip out of Harry's chest, I looked back in shock, so did the guy. 

"Mine," Harry growled pulling me closer to him, putting his face into my neck but still eyeing the guy like an animal eyeing its prey. the guy backed up and left the aisle quickly which meant harry and I were alone. He pushed me against the shelves and tilted my head to the right side and immediately started sucking and biting a love bite onto my neck. I whimpered at the feeling but gently grasped his hair to hold him in place.

He pulled away and took a deep breath. "Mine." He whispered in my ear then pulled me into a hug. "You're mine." 

"I know I am." I breathed into his ear quietly. "Why don't we go home, I don't want to cause a scene." he kissed my neck up to my jawline before letting me go. 

We quickly checked out and drove home, the whole time he had at least one hand on me.
When we got inside and got our groceries put away, he grabbed my hips and walked us up to a wall while he kissed me. He moved his lips down to my jaw then down to my neck and stopped to suck even more love bites onto my skin. He grabbed the back of my thighs and started bringing me somewhere upstairs. I expected him to go to our bedroom but instead, he brought us into his music room. He set me down on the seat in front of the piano.

"I would absolutely love it if you sang me something." He smiled at me before grabbing his own chair and pulling it so it was right by me. 

I took a deep breath thinking of a song at that moment, then I started playing.

"'Cause you're a sky 'cause you're a sky
Full of stars, I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky 'cause you're a sky full of stars, 'cause you light up the path" 

I looked at harry as I sang the rest

" I don't care go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you
'Cause you're a sky
'Cause you're a sky full of stars
I wanna die in your arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm gonna give you my heart
I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky
'Cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you
'Cause you're a sky
'Cause you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view" 

I smiled at Harry, still looking at him. he leaned over and kissed me. 

"I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too," I said. "Forever."

~

Hey guys! I've finally had time to update because I got an idea for this chapter! I thought the song A sky full of stars by Coldplay would be perfect. thank you for sticking with me I love you guys so much!

                                                   -H