Chapter 6

Harry's POV

"Thanks again Gemma," I said when Liam and I brought Tyler over to her house.

"No problem love, I know you and Liam need some alone time with each other," she said winking at me and Liam. Liam flushed a bright shade of red and looked down at Tyler. I let out a chuckle and rubbed Liams back soothingly. 

"Well, we should be on our way, don't want to waste any more time that you could've spent with Tyler," I said as I crouched down to Tyler's level.

"Come here and give papa a big hug and kiss," I said opening my arms for him to go into. He gave me a hug and a kiss and did the same to Liam. Once he did he realized we were leaving he broke down into a fit of tears, holding onto Liam tighter.

"Don't go please," he said shaking and rubbing his eyes.

"Oh but baby you're going to have sooo much fun with aunty Gemma and you're going to play games and watch movies and do a bunch of fun things, you won't even know that papa and I left." He nodded and rubbed his eyes and gave us both one last hug before letting Gemma pick him up and bring him to the living room to play.

Liam and I walked out the door and before he was able to open his car door I pinned him against the car.

"Tonight you're mine," I growled while puffing hot air against his neck where my head was. I felt him nod and lightly grabbed my jacket, looking down at it like it was more interesting than me, almost like he didn't want to look at me.

"You're going to go easy on me for the first part right?" Liam whispered still looking at my jacket that he was playing with.

"Hey look at me, Liam. Of course I'll go easy on you I haven't forgotten that you've really never been with anyone if you don't count what those men did to you which is just fine. I promise I'll make it a lot better than last time." He looked up at me and smiled, giving me a soft kiss before pulling away and opening his door. I walked over to my side and got in and started driving home, I felt him grab my hand and squeezed. I could tell he's nervous, he worries about too many things; he just needs to calm down sometimes and maybe I'm his way to calm down, and quite frankly I'm okay with that.

We got to the house and I opened his door and we slowly walked to the house. This time we took our time and it wasn't so intense and we planned on going slow since it's Liam's first time since I left.

When I heard Liam close the door I turned and looked at him, only to be met with him shaking slightly and a scared look on his face.

"Hey what's up babe?" I grabbed his face gently and kissed him but pulling away slightly so he could answer.

"I'm just a little scared that's all." He let out a shaky laugh and leaned into me, nudging his nose against mine.

"I'm going to be with you through it all, I promise you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I love you and I'm always going to stay here and be with you. I don't want to do this just to have sex since I haven't in a long time, I'm doing it so I feel closer to you and show you how much I love you." He nodded and leaned closer to me and shifted so his face was pressing against my neck.

"Come on let's go," I said taking his hand and bringing him to our bedroom. I shut the door and looked at him and took my shirt off and signaled for Liam to take his off. He looked down at it and played with the bottom of it, obviously getting more and more self-conscious. I walk over and slowly started lifting up his shirt, he made a sound like he was fighting back a cry of protest. I pulled his shirt over his head and immediately started kissing all over his stomach and sucking love bites into his skin because he's mine and no one will ever take him away.

He threaded his fingers through my hair and whimpered, gripping a little more tightly. I went back up and started kissing his lips, slowly dragging him to the bed. He laid down with me hovering over him breathing heavy, our lips barely touching.

I moved my hands onto his hips and he breathed out a sigh of content and then with shaky hands, reached down and started undoing my zipper. He whined out of frustration, not being able to get them buttoned or undo the belt. I let out a chuckle and helped him. Eventually, I was fully naked and started undressing Liam. I started pulling down his sweatpants and as I was I looked at his face and saw him frowning while trying to cover up any part of his body that he could reach.

I smacked his hands away. "Hey, remember what I said? it's me and you together through this, you don't have to hide your body from me." He nodded and took a deep breath and let me pull down his pants the rest of the way. When I did I scanned over his whole body then jumped up and pushed my mouth against his, forcefully kissing him and nipping and sucking on any skin that I could reach. As I was doing that I rolled my hips into his, just to see his reaction. He gasped and bucked his hips up into mine and wrapped his arms around my neck as he started grinding on me. I groaned and bit down where his shoulder and neck met and left a bruise.

After that most of it was a blur, I barely remember prepping him. We were both just so caught up in the moment and before I knew it I was getting ready to enter him. 

"Are you ready baby?" I asked him. He bit his lip and nodded. I lined up with his hole and slowly started pushing in, watching his face the whole time.

"Harry stop please," he said breathlessly when I was halfway in.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked running my thumb over his face.

"No, I just need to adjust." I nodded and let him wrap his arms around my neck and suck on my neck to ignore any pain he could be feeling.

After a minute he nodded and I started pushing in again except a little faster so I could get fully in quicker. After that it was all just slow rocking back and forth, going in and out at a slow pace until he got used to it and let me go faster to the point where we both didn't care how hard the headboard was hitting the wall. All I could hear was Liam's moans in my ear. I heard Liam cry out and shoot his load on his stomach, my thrusts became more erratic as I started reaching my climax. I pushed in as deep as I could as I came inside of him, I groaned and buried my face into his neck as I rode out my high.

The only sound in the whole house was our heavy breathing other than that it was completely silent, but a good silent.

I pulled away and looked at his face, he looked tired but happy. " I love you so much, Liam." I kissed him passionately, not even letting him answer. "I love everything about you, even the things that you don't like about yourself." I grabbed his arm and pulled his wrist up to my mouth and kissed the scars that replaced the cuts that were once on his skin. He whimpered as I pulled out and stood up to get a washcloth.

"I love you too Haz," he said wiping off his stomach, he looked at me and pulled me down onto the bed.

That night had to have been the best night of my life.

~

Hey guys I know this chapter is short but I hope you like it anyway. please please please go check out my Larry stylinson story you can of course find it on my profile thanks guys I love you! -H