Chapter 22

Might write a Larry Stylinson fic after this one, we shall see, let me know what you think!

The picture at the top is the one on Liam's desk :)

Harrys POV

I woke up to an empty house. I knew this is how I would awaken because of the fact that Liam had to work and he usually brings Tyler to his playgroup on the way out. I felt like I was hungover. So many thoughts and feelings about yesterday resurfaced, I didn't leave bed until an hour after I woke up, at that point, it was 10:30.

I decided that I wasn't going to sit in the house and be sad, I was going to go out and do things. I had already agreed to meet with Lindsay after her consultation so I would have to leave eventually anyway. I changed into a grey shirt with a pair of black jeans, styling my curly hair upwards. I jogged down the steps, my gym bag over my shoulder.

I hopped in the car and decided to pay Liam a visit at work.

Is it bad I miss him already?

In my opinion, it's not, but others might think I'm obsessed with him.

I stopped at a floral shop before going to his work. Why haven't I done this before? I need to treat him more.

I went straight to their roses, distinctly remembering the conversation him and I once had on flowers.

"Lovie?"

"Mmm," Liam hummed from where his face was pressed against my neck.

"What are your favorite flowers?" I ran my hand down his back. We were in line to check out at the grocery store. I was eyeing the bouquet of flowers that the shop had in the corner, I've realized that I've never even thought about which ones he would like, but I knew he deserved a nice gesture.

"Why are you asking me this?" He let out a laugh and looked up at me inquisitively.

"Just curious love," I smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek as we moved forward in line.

"I think I'd say white roses are my favorite. What are yours?" He squeezed his arms around my waist and pressed his face to my chest.

"You know, I never had a favorite until I met you. But I think my favorite are sunflowers." He looked up at me, curiosity shining in his eyes and I swear we were the only people in the whole goddamn store.

"How did I change that?" He whispered softly.

"Sunflowers are bright and vibrant; their sunlike appearance draws people in and has a way of radiating positivity and light. Just like you. You are vibrant and completely magnificent, your light and your energy is a force to be reckoned with; I swear I'll never get tired of looking at your brilliance." I stared into his eyes. His mouth was slightly agape. Suddenly, in the middle of the checkout line, he kissed me hard.

Beautiful.

Sunflower.

Vibrant.

I grabbed the biggest bouquet of white roses they had and went to the checkout lady.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully. I nodded and gave her a small smile.

"These are beautiful! For a lucky lady, I'm guessing? I'm sure you have a lovely woman," she smiled brightly and shot me a wink as I handed her my card.

"No actually uhm they're for a special man. Surprising my boyfriend at work today, I realized I don't do that enough and he deserves it." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. This is usually when people get disgusted at the idea of two men being together and I storm out to my boyfriend who makes me feel loved and reminds me that there are decent people in the world.