Chapter 24

Hello everyone, I wanted to update a little sooner but life has been hectic. With that being said, due to the virus and us having to stay home more I'll be finishing this story very shortly and starting on the next one. Enjoy this chapter and please, keep yourselves safe and healthy, all love to you guys.

Warning: there are some things in this chapter that some people may be sensitive to, like smut and miscarriages (this chapter goes through a lot if you can't tell). 

Two weeks later

Liam's POV

"Tyler, please let me get clothes on you," I breathed out. This had been a thing recently, him not wanting to get dressed. Currently, he was squirming out of my grasp and running around his bedroom with only a pull up on.

"No daddy!" He darted out past me, going straight for mine and Harry's room.

This little asshole is going to be the death of me.

"Papa! Papa! Papa!" I heard him shout as I made my way into the room. I entered to see him climbing on top of Harry, who groaned and sat up, supporting Tyler as he did so.

"What's going on you two?" His voice was raspy and deep since he had just been woken up. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and ran his hands through Tyler's hair. I could see the muscles in his naked back flex as he moved.

Fuck he was hot.

And I'm going to marry this man? I must be the luckiest person on the planet.

"Well, someone doesn't want to get clothes on," I sighed and sat down on the bed next to them. Tyler backed away from me and hid behind Harry, assuming that Harry wouldn't make him get dressed.

"Baby, come on why don't you want to get clothes on?" Harry gently took Tyler's arm and pulled him forward, sitting him on his lap.

"You always nakey," he whispered to Harry. I immediately burst out laughing, quickly covering my mouth. He's not wrong, Harry constantly walks around only in boxers so, in a way, it's Harry's fault.

"Baby, I'm not fully naked all the time I have pants on, and you need to get dressed so you can go to your playgroup and see Lux, unless you don't want to see her," Harry sighed dramatically and turned away from him. Tyler sucked his bottom lip into his mouth, clearly debating whether or not to put the clothes on.

He looked at me and reached his arms out, I smiled and knew that we won that battle.

Tyler: 0

Harry and Liam: 1

"Thank you, baby," I smiled and put his shirt on him, I can tell he was still upset about having to get dressed because he didn't assist me at all.

"And thank you, Mr.Styles," I whispered, leaning in and pressing a kiss onto his lips.

"You're welcome, Mr.Styles." I felt my breath catch in my throat, suddenly very aware of the engagement ring on my finger. I felt my chest constrict as my heart felt like it was enlarging in my chest with love. I pressed a kiss to his jaw and then his lips before getting out of bed.

"Come on you two, let's go eat something," I said while grabbing Tyler's hand.

We went downstairs and had a quick breakfast before I went to drop Tyler off. Harry didn't want to go, claiming he was too tired to come with.

When I returned home I didn't find Harry in the living room or kitchen.

"Babes?" I called out, going into our bedroom, only to find it empty.