Chapter 26

(Hey everyone. Happy late Mothers Day! This took too long. I'm very rusty at writing. I'm sorry. Enjoy the chapter though.)

2 YEARS LATER

Snow's P.O.V

It's been 2 years since I've last seen or even talked to any of the guys. Since I last saw them Max has been in Falling In Reverse then left then went to Violent New Breed. He hasn't called or texted me.

On my birthday all the guys sent me gifts and things each year. My brother came by to visit me occasionally. I have to admit. My life is pretty nice and stress free. I never went back on tour with the guys after they wanted me too. We all need to get together. I miss them so much. I should call Derek. He was always there for me. I then called him.

(Derek - D & Snow -S)

Hey Derek! Remember me? -S

Of course! How could I forget my little Snow ball?! -D

I missed you a lot so I called you. -S

It's been 2 years since we last talked. I missed it. -D

Can we all get together for lunch at my place? -S

Yes! We desperately need to! -D

Yes! Can you call the FIR guys and I'll call Escape The Fate and well Max. -S

Okay. Maybe we could come over tomorrow? -D

Yup that would be great. Around 3ish and you can stay the night. -S

Okay. Thank you! I'm gonna go call the guys. I'm actually really excited. -D

Yay! I can't wait for tomorrow. See you then Derek -S

See you later Snow ball. -D

Then we both hung up. After 2 years I finally built up enough courage to call at least one of the guys. And I'm happy that the guy I decided to call was Derek. Throughout the tour 2 years ago, he was my rock; he gave me advice and he was all around the nicest guy. I figured I should get on the ball and call the ETF guys. Let's see. I have to call Robert, TJ, Kevin, Craig, and Max. I called Max first. I wonder if he will actually answer me after our break up 2 years ago. The phone started ringing and I was getting very nervous at this point. He picked up and I was shaking terribly.

(Max- M & Snow -S)

Hi -S

Hey Snow.. -M

Hey I was wondering if you could come over to my place tomorrow for lunch. Derek is coming with the rest of the Falling In Reverse guys. -S

I'll have to see, but I'll try. -M

Ok. Umm I guess I should go call the rest of the guys. -S

Alright. It was nice talking to you -M

You too. Bye -S

Then I hung up. He didn't seem like he really wanted to talk to me. But it was nice hearing his voice again. I hope he does show up though.

TIME LAPSE

I finished calling the rest of the guys including FIR and they're all coming tomorrow. When I talked to them I missed them all so much. I should've talked to them. Even though Max was a dick I still should've talked to the other guys cause they never did anything to me. Oh well they're all coming over tomorrow so I'm happy.

The next day

So today is the day where I get to see everyone again. I call for a pizza party! I went out early to grab soda, beer and stuff like that. Shit, I forgot what time I told them to come. I pulled my phone out and called Derek

(Derek - D & Snow - S)

Derek! - S

What!? -D

What time did I tell everyone to come over? -S

Around 1-2 -D

Oh ok. I'm at the store and I was wondering what time it was -S

Yeah in 2 hours. -D

Alright. I'll see you later -S

You too - D

I hung up the phone. The fact that I forgot what time I told them to come. Alright. I've got 2 hours. I want to go buy a new dress before they come over so I got an hour and a half then I have to go get pizza then get back to my placed. I got to the store, I walked over to the dresses, I ran over to a dress that had butterflies on it! I grabbed it and tried it on. I HAVE to get this. I'm gonna wear this today. I went up to the counter to check out. The cashier looked at my with a confused look.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked not trying to be a smartass. I hate when people stare at me like that. Either they know me for what I was which was Max's girlfriend or they know me from Instagram.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere." She said. She couldn't be older then 20. She was sweet like she sounded like she had a Minnie Mouse voice.

"Weren't you dating Max Green a couple years back? I'm sorry if I sound nosey." She said quietly looking down and scanning my dress.

"No, it's ok. And yes I was." I said. She started smiling.

"You're absolutely gorgeous. I've always wanted to meet you. Do you mind if I ask for a picture?" She said, you could tell she was trying not to scream.

"Thank you so much! So are you. I don't mind at all." I said. She finished ringing me up, then she came around the counter with her phone. She pulled up the camera and we took a couple pictures. I realized what time it was. I had 10 minutes to go get 10 pizzas. I said bye then I left quickly. I got to the pizza place and ordered 10 pizzas . Today should be really fun. I missed all these guys, hopefully Max does show up. Even though he's a dick I just wanna see how he's doing and everything.

( Edited 2/20/19)