Chapter 11 (Trigger Warning)

( Onward with the story)

Snow's P.O.V

So the guys and I are in my room packing. Max grabbed the biggest suitcase I own and put it on my bed. TJ and Craig were grabbing clothes out of my closet, Kevin and Robert were grabbing clothes out of my dresser. And Max and I were getting all my essentials. Next thing I know I hear a guy scream like a girl! I run in to see what the screaming was about. It was Tj holding my bra! I started blushing.

"Um TJ why did you scream?" Max asked.

"I found a bra and I scream! Snow does this belong to you?" Tj asked. I turned as red as a tomato, I then covered my face with my hands.

"Tj! You idiot! Leave her alone." Craig yelled at him

Max looked at Craig to make sure he wasn't looking and Max gave be a little peck on the cheek. I turned red again and looked down. Why do these guys make me blush?!

"We certainly need to take you to the mall and get you more band shirts." Craig said.

"Why don't we go to the mall now before she finishes packing?" Kevin asked.

"Okay! Lets go now then!" Robert said. We all walked out of my room, out of my apartment, and down to the cars. In one car it was Craig driving, TJ, then in the backseat Robert, and Kevin. Max decided to take his car so I went with Max. When we finally got to the mall. The guys kept getting recognized by fans. I got a few nasty comments, but I just shrugged it off, although some of the comments did hurt then others were nice and asking me how it is to be Craig's little sister.

Then we ran into this one fan, who for some reason I feel like I know her.

"Hi Guys! I'm a huge fan!" She said to the guys.

"Why thank you! What's your name?" Craig asked.

"My name is Jaime." She said sweetly. Now I know who she is! She is my old bully from high school! I went to walk away and Max grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I just need a walk. I can't be here right now." I said. He looked at me confused then Jaime turned around to me and said.

"Oh look who it is! Isn't it little Snow slut." She said laughing.

"What do you want Jaime?" I said. Max looked at me and now knew what I meant when I said 'I can't be here right now.'

"Nothing. Just asking how you've been. I can tell that I can't believe you're slutting around bands now! Hey, aren't you still cutting or something?" She said with a smirk on her lips.

"No! I'm not slutting around bands. Craig is actually my brother, there you have a little fun fact. And what are you even talking about" I asked.

"Oh, that's new. I never knew Craig was your brother. I actually feel sorry for him. And you know exactly what I mean you emo cutter." She said with a chuckle of cockiness. "And when was the last time you cut? How long has it been?" She asked being a bitch.

"Never. I would never." I said. I am going to be completely honest when I was in high school I was bullied to no end and yes I did used to self-harm. I am ashamed of saying that but I did. Not on my arms, but my legs and stomach.

"You know that you used to cut. Don't you remember? Of course t, you lost too much blood to remember" She said sarcastically.

"I don't care if you're a fan or not but please leave us alone." Craig finally spoke up, after standing there in shock with the rest of the guys.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. By the way Snow, I hope you know that your ugly ass deserved everything you got. I hope you cut some more! Bye!" She said and walked away.