Chapter 17

Snow's P.O.V

Well I woke up the next morning still laying on top of Robert. I had a nice peaceful sleep once I blocked out all the moaning of Max and Elizabeth, to say the least that was an amazing sleep. Nothing happened with Robert and I just sleep. I looked down at Robert who was looking up at me smiling.

"I'm getting up, I will make us coffee." I said before getting out of the bunk. I fell at least 5 feet onto my butt because I forgot Robert's bunk was on top. I heard Robert laughing.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you that don't forget my bunk is on the top." He said laughing still.

"Oh ha ha, I'm going to make coffee." I said before getting off the floor and going to the 'kitchen.' When I walked in and I saw the last thing I wanted to see this morning... Max and Elizabeth making out on the couch. I didn't pay anymore attention. I just minded my own business and made Robert and I coffee. While I was making coffee Robert came up behind me and hugged my waist. Then a minute later Kevin came in with a confused look.

'What the hell did I miss last night?!" He said referring to Max and Elizabeth, and Robert and I. I looked at him.

"You missed way too much last night, Kevin." I said before turning back to grab mine and Robert's coffee. I handed him a mug.

"Okay, I can see that." He said before going back to the bunk area. Then at once Craig and TJ came out of the bunk area.

"Snow and Max, can I talk to you both right now." He said sternly. Max and I both nodded. We followed Craig to the back of the bus, not saying a word. Once we got to the back, Craig stood in front of us, with a VERY pissed off look.

"What the hell happened last night?!" Craig said trying not to yell.

"Well, Snow got pissed off at me and I hooked up with my ex, Elizabeth." Max said with a smirk, trying to make me mad.

"Okay listen douche, I got pissed off because I asked if you knew someone and you couldn't give me a straight answer." I said sternly.

"Snow, I thought you said you were going on a date last night?" Craig asked me.

"I sure as hell was not going to sit on the bus moping around like someone who just got their heart broken, I dyed my hair then went on a date with Robert." I said.

"You were the girl who walked past my table with red and black hair, you were wearing the dress you were supposed to wear on our first date that didn't happen." He said getting mad.

"I guess that didn't happen. Do you want me to pay you back for the dress by the way?" I asked. Max just shook his head.

"I can't believe you would go out with Robert, and no you don't have to pay me back." He said.

"Hey after the concert and meet and greet, he came back to the bus while I was dyeing my hair and asked me out to dinner and I said yes." I said seriously.

"Whatever Snow, have a nice life I'm going to ask Elizabeth if she wants to be mine again." He said then stomped out of the back lounge. Craig was just standing there with a speechless expression.

"I think I should go now." I said very awkwardly. I then walked out of the back lounge and walked to my bunk. All I could do all day was lay in my bunk, facing the back wall and listen to music. It is seriously a depressing day because I am listening to Mayday Parade.

Craig's P.O.V

When I was listening to Max and Snow bickering, all I could do was stand there. I was speechless at what had happened. Then walked to the front of the bus where a confused Robert was.