Chapter 6

Max's P.O.V

I ended up taking the bed after all! I feel bad for making her sleep on the couch but hey! She wanted to.
I walked into her room and stripped down till I was only in my boxers and T-shirt. I laid down, and pulled the covers over me. I then drifted into a pleasant sleep.

TIME LAPSE TO 3:00 AM

I was woken from my pleasant sleep by being softly shaken awake by a figure. I didn't even open my eyes. I then heard a little whisper.

"Hey Max? Can I sleep in here tonight? I had a nightmare." She whispered which sounded like she was crying a little bit. I opened my eyes to see Snow standing by the bed waiting for me to respond.

"No Snow. I don't mind. Do you wanna talk about it? It will make you feel better if you talk about it." I said. She then slid into bed next to me. I wrapped an arm around her to bring her closer to me.

"I would like to talk about it, if I'm not bothering you." She said. How does she think she would bother me?! Never in a million years would that beautiful girl bother me once.

"Go on. I wanna know what's making you upset. " I said.

"Well..." She said the she took a deep breath. "When I was 16 I dated this guy. Who happened to be one of those douche bag, pretty boy jocks who thought they were everything. His name was Cameron. He asked me out then we dated for about a week and - and" she choked out. "And the first time he came over to my house. It was just me and him. Craig, my mom and dad were all at work. When he came over, I guess I said something he didn't like and he started hitting me. From that day on he always came over to my house when I was home alone and beat the crap out of me. I couldn't break up with him in fear that he will kill me. And finally one day he came over I stood up to him and told him I was going to call the police on him if he ever laid a finger on me again. He proceeded to break 2 of my ribs on the right side and 4 ribs on the left side, also a black eye and a broken nose. I called the police on him when he went into the bathroom that night when he stayed after my daily 'beating.' The police showed up and arrested him. I was in the hospital. I needed to get bandaged up then I was free to go home. Cameron was sentenced to 45 years in jail. I have never told anyone about what he did to me until I met you. I feel I can trust you. And that is what my dream was about. Him coming back and trying to kill me." She was bawling by this time.
I felt so bad. I can't believe anyone would do that to such a beautiful and petite girl!

"Don't worry baby. He's in jail now. He can't get you or find you. I will protect you." I said trying to sooth her.

"I-I don't know Max. Someone one might've bailed him out. I'm scared." She said frightened.

"I will protect you. I promise. And I don't think you could bail someone out that has to be in for 45 years." I said.

"True. But I couldn't ask that much of you to protect me." She said.

"I promise with my life. I will always protect my little Snow ball." I said. MY little Snow ball? MY little snow ball. I like the sound of that.
I pulled her closer into my chest. She wrapped arm around me.

"Goodnight Max." She whispered.

"Goodnight" I said. Then I mumbled "I could stay like this forever."

She whispered back. "Me too Max, me too."

She had fallen asleep. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead. And we both fell asleep in each others arms. Man I love this feeling I had about her.

Snow's P.O.V

I told Max the story about my ex Cameron, why? Because I trust Max.
After I talked to Max and told him about Cameron, I felt a lot better. I've had that carrying on my shoulder for 2 years.

I fell asleep peacefully in Max's arms. I loved the feeling of his arms around me honestly.

NEXT MORNING

Max's P.O.V

I was woken up to a flash. It was Amanda standing at the end of the bed taking pictures of Snow and I  sleeping.

"Hey! Why are you in here?!" I whisper yelled.

"I wanted to come in to wake Snow up and I find you and her sleeping together. I thought it was cute so I ran, grabbed my phone and took a picture." She said in awe.

"Well will you at least let me see the picture?" I whispered. She pulled up the picture on her phone and showed it to me.

"Can you send that to me?" I asked. She nodded and asked for my number. I gave her my number and she sent it. After she walked out of the room and I got the picture. I grabbed my phone and decided to put the picture of me and Snow sleeping at my background. I set my phone back down and decided to wake Snow up.

"Wake up. You can't stay in bed all day and I have to leave in an hour." I said that and Snow's head immediately jumped awake.

"I don't want you to leave yet. But wait won't Craig be mad if you stay here? Oh my god! He is supposed to come over in an hour!" She said freaked out a little.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry I didn't know." I said. We both got out of bed. I went to my car to get a change of clothes I had in my car. I went back up to her apartment and got changed.

"Hey Snow?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Do you mind if I take you out to breakfast? You might be hungry I know I am." I asked. Her face immediately lit up.

"Of course!" She said happily.

We decided to go to IHop for breakfast. I kept getting recognized by fans. And people asking me if Snow was my girlfriend, I didn't mind.
When we were all finished with breakfast and walked out of IHop, a group of fans started following us. Asking different questions. When people asked her how she knew Escape The Fate, she answered with "Craig Mabbitt is my older brother." I grabbed Snows' hand and walked fast. People were taking pictures of us holding hands which I actually did not mind. Once we got back to her apartment it was 10 AM, Craig is supposed to be coming over in a half an hour. We then went on her computer. We saw so much about 'Craig Mabbitt has a secret little sister?!?' or 'Max Green's new girlfriend, Snow.' Craig is going to be so pissed when he sees this.

"Hey Snow? Didn't you say your brother is coming over at 11?" I asked. She screamed when she looked at the time.

"Yes! Thank you Max, and He is going to kill me if he sees those pictures! He'll figure out where you were last night! He is going to be so mad at me!" She said freaking out.

"No, He won't kill you and if he finds out tell him to deal with me first. Now, I have to go before your brother gets here." I stand up and start to walk away from the couch, then she grabs my hand.

"Hey! You're not leaving without a hug are you?" She asked then stood up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"And I am not leaving without this..." I said, but before she could say anything I pressed my lips against hers.

Snow's P.O.V

I can't believe Max Green is kissing me right now! His lips are so soft. Our lips move in sync with each other I loved this feeling.

Max's P.O.V

We were kissing the we get interrupted by a camera flash. We both look to see who it was. It was Amanda standing in the door way with her phone in on hand and a drink in the other.

"I am going to have to put that on Twitter!" She said.

"How about you don't. Do you want Craig to kill me?!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry. Forgot Craig dosen't know you're here." She said humbly.

"I have to go. I will text you later Snow. Bye beautiful" I said then kissed Snow's cheek and left.

I am so scared at what Craig is going to say to me when I get back to the bus.

(Okay that is all for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!) (Edited 2/13/19)