Chapter 19 (Trigger Warning)

Snow's P.O.V/ Dream continued

I was with Max!  I walked up to myself in the dream.

"Can I help you?" Future? Me asks.

"I'm lost. and I'm you!" I say. Future? Me looks a me confused out of her mind. I walked out of the room and looked around some more. I heard crying too. So I followed the sound of the crying. I finally got to the room that I heard the crying from. I open the door and walk in. I saw a 16 year old me! Sitting on the floor crying while her thighs were bleeding. I started crying looking at my past self sitting there like that. I walk up to past me.

"Listen sweetie." I say. Then she looks at me with blood shot eyes from crying. I took the razor out of her hand and flushed it down the toilet. "Life gets better."

"How do you know? And who are you?" Past me asked.

"I'm future you. Your life gets better." I said, helping past me up off the floor.

"What do you mean?" She asked very confused.

"You know how you love that bassist, Max Green?" I asked with a smile. while cleaning past me's cuts up.

"Yes! I love him!" She exclaimed.

"Well, in the future you date him and you go on tour with Escape The Fate and Falling In Reverse." I say. Past me starts jumping up and down.

"Really?!" She said too excitedly.

"Yes, you stop self-harming when you are 16. You move in with your best friend. Something insane happens, Amanda moves out and you go on tour with ETF and FIR. And you are dating Max. And please sweetie. You are past me. You will regret these scars." I say and hug past me. I start crying again.

"Thank you." She said to me. I let go of her and exit the door.

(End of dream)

I woke up bawling my eyes out. I look at the time on my phone. It says 4:00 AM. I need to wake up Craig, I need to tell someone about this dream. I jump out of my bunch and walk to Craig's bunk. I open the curtain and start shaking Craig awake. Once he wakes up, he looks at me.

"What do you want Snow?" He grumbled. He realized I was crying and jumped up.

"What happened, Snow?" He asked very loudly and a little worried.

"I need to talk to you. Can we go for a walk?" I asked. Seeing as we didn't leave the venue yet. Craig grabs his phone and looks at the time.

"Why? Seriously please tell me why you are waking me up at 4AM and want to go for a walk?" Craig asked.

"I had this.. Dream. I really need to talk about it before I go insane." I said still crying. Craig nodded and put his shoes on. We walked out of the bus and started walking down the street.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I had this dream and I don't know what it means." I said.

"What was the dream about?" He asked.

"I talked to Max last night and he said he wants to get back together with me but he is going to give it a month to see if I could trust him like I did again. And when we got back to the bus and I fell asleep, I had this dream. Where I was in this unknown house and I heard laughter coming from this room. I walked and went to see what the laughter was. I walk into this room and it's my future. It's Max and I sitting there laughing. When I walk out of that room I hear crying. I walked to see where the crying was coming from. When I found the room I walked in. It was me sitting on the floor crying and my thighs were bleeding. From when I was um self-harming when I was 15. I took the razor out of past me's hand and told her what is going on right now and that life is getting better." I said crying once again. Man I cry a lot.