Chapter 5

(enjoy.)

Max's P.O.V

I don't know why Craig didn't introduce me to his sister sooner, and then I looked at her. Oh. My. God. She's beautiful! Now I can see why Craig didn't introduce me to her.

"Hey babe! How are you?" Was the first thing I said to her. Oh shit! Did I just call her babe?!

"Hi Max." She said blushing insanely. I put my arms out for a hug and she hugged me. Normally I would wait for them the hug me but eh oh well something new. And then I whispered something in her ear that I knew Craig would kill me for.

"You are beautiful." I whispered into her ear, while we were hugging. I released her from the hug and she was beat red! Man! I didn't know I had those kind of effects on a girl. Hey look, something else new!

"You probably say that to a lot of girls, Max. but thank you anyway." She said. I looked at her sad, I don't say that to any girls she was the first girl I ever called beautiful except my mother!

"No, I don't. Why don't you give me your number so we can talk more?" I said to her hoping she will give me her number.

"Okay whatever. And sure okay can I see your phone so I can put my number in?" Snow said with a sweet smile. I handed her my phone. She was typing really fast and then she was taking a picture of herself, I guess? She put the phone arms length away and smiled. I heard the camera sound go off then she handed me my phone back I saw a new contact named 'Snow Ball Mabbitt', That's cute. Then she handed me her phone. I put in my number, then set my name as 'Max The Ripper' and took a picture of myself smiling like Snow did on my phone. I handed her, her phone back. She looked at her phone and smiled.

"I will text you later Snow!" I yelled as she was walking away.

Man she was perfect. She wasn't like any girl I've ever seen. She was all natural and perfect. I mean I know she had make up on for the show but still. Craig is going to kill me, if he knows I got the hots for his sister.

After Snow and her friend left, sadly I did not get to meet her friend because her friend was talking to Robert and Tj the whole time. We still have one person left in line who had been waiting for hours just to meet us. I'm happy she stayed so we could meet her. When I was meeting the girl after Snow, I just could not get my mind off of Snow.

Snow's P.O.V

After we left the building where me and Amanda got to meet Escape The Fate, I looked in my phone and realized Max had taken more then just one picture of himself! I couldn't help but laugh a little, it was too cute. I checked my contacts and saw 'Max The Ripper' cute nickname he had. I was so caught up in looking at my phone and smiling like an idiot because of Max, I didn't realize Amanda had been trying to talk to me until she whacked me in the arm and said "Are you even listening to me?!" She was getting pissed off I could tell.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Now what were you saying?" I said

"I asked why are you smiling." She said obviously pissed off.

"Guess who gave me their number today?" I said trying not to squeal.

"Who?" She said now getting curious.

"Max Mother Fuckin Green!! He asked for my number after he hugged me!" I said basically screaming! I don't want to call Max first, I have to wait till he calls me or texts me first.

"I'm so happy for you Snow! You get all the guys! No fair! We go to a super market you get guys staring at you. We go to a famous bands meet and greet and you get a band guys number! How is this fair for me?!" She said with a laugh at the end.