Chapter 16

Snow's P.O.V

So I have a date with Robert tonight. I know I just broke up with Max but hey, it gets my mind off it.
When I was done dyeing my hair black and red. I went to my suit case to get an outfit out for our date. I need a guys opinion.

"Craig!" I yelled to the front of the bus. Craig to the back of the bus where I was.

"Craig, I'm I'm kinda going on a date tonight and I need a guys opinion on what I should wear." I said awkwardly.

"Ask someone else Snow ball." Craig said walking back to the front. I fake cried.
"That's not working Snow!"

"Fine!" I yelled back.
I had to figure out what I should wear now. Hm I should go with something sexy but formal. Shall I wear spikes? I decided to go with the dress I was supposed to wear on Max and I's first date, that never happened. A blue thigh high dress that has a rhinestone strap going around the neck, 6 inch glitter heels, and a clutch to match. I made sure I wore a pair of booty shorts under my dress.

I straightened my hair, and I was ready. I looked at myself in the mirror, all I was doing was thinking when I was staring at myself in the mirror. This is the dress Max bought me. I was supposed to wear this on my first date with him. But no, I am wearing this on my first date with Robert. 5 minutes later of me looking in the mirror, I started tearing up a little when I was thinking why I broke up with Max. But before I could think any longer I hear a knock on the bathroom door. I fixed my make up and opened the door to see Robert. His jaw dropped. I don't look that good.

"Snow, you look amazing." He said pulled me out of the bathroom into his arms.

"Thank you! So do you." I said looking down at his leather clothing.

"It's a good thing you wore something nice tonight, we are going to that fancy restaurant across the street." He said, while me and him walked to the front of the bus.

"Oh okay." I said with a smile. I wonder where Max is.

Max's P.O.V

Well, I'm not going to lie. This has been a fun night. Elizabeth and I have been eating dinner, talking and laughing. I can tell her and I are going to have a lot more fun tonight. I couldn't help but think about Snow. I can't believe she broke up with me. Elizabeth is nothing like her. Snow is kind and caring, Elizabeth is cold-hearted and thinks about herself. Elizabeth is one of those fake girls, Snow is a real person who doesn't care what people think. I wonder what Snow is doing right now.

Snow's P.O.V

So Robert and I got to the restaurant, and we got a table. I was looking around the restaurant when Robert was looking at a text, I couldn't believe it! I saw Max with that girl Elizabeth, they looked so happy together. But I can't think about that. I am here with Robert, who looks extremely hot tonight.

"So, do you like it?" Robert asked awkwardly.

"I love it." I said with a smile.

"I know you just broke up with Max but I've been wanting to ask you out since I first saw you, but I'm shy and Max got to you first. I'm pretty sure all the guys think you're hot except your brother, honestly." Robert said with a smile. I started blushing like mad, is that seriously true?

"Awe, that's sweet. I love all of you guys. Since I've known you, you guys have become my family." I said with a smile. Robert grabbed my hands. He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked deeply into his.

"I would kiss you right now but I will wait till we get back to the bus." He said. I started blushing again.

"Stop making me blush! If I blush anymore I will turn into a tomato!" I said a little too loudly. Everyone was staring at me. I looked down.