Chapter 13

Craig's P.O.V

Max pulled me aside to talk to me. About what? I don't know.

"Hey man. I know you and Snow were talking. I kinda over heard her say she couldn't say anything. And if she tells you I know you will yell at her. But if anyone is going to get yelled at it should be me." Max said to me being dead serious.

"Okay. Go on. Tell me what happened. Why was Snow crying? Is this your fault?" I said getting pissed a little. Because if it was Max that made my little sister cry we will have a little problem.

"No! It wasn't me I swear. It was Amanda, her old best friend. What happened was Amanda had to move back in with her parents and today she came to get her stuff. And that is when Snow went back in her room to tell you guys something. And Amanda called me to come there I knew it was probably a stupid idea to go see what she wanted. And then all of a sudden she pinned me to the bed and started kissing me. I tried pushing her off but she wasn't moving. Then Snow came in and asked what the hell was going on. Amanda wouldn't stop talking about how hot I was. And Snow turned around to her. A bunch of shit went down. A lot of yelling. Then Snow yanked out some of Amanda's hair and threw her at a wall. That is what really happened. And I was wondering if I could maybe ask Snow out on a date soon." Max said flinching at the end.

"I knew I never trusted Amanda for that reason. Snow should have never agreed to live with her. Snow isn't the bad influence here, it's Amanda! And um yes. Just not yet. I know Snow has a lot going on right now. But yes you can. In a few weeks. I personally think you would be a good guy for Snow. But I swear to god if you hurt her I will rip off your balls and feed them to my neighbors dog!" I said to Max. Max's eyes got big when I told him I was going to rip off his balls.

"I promise with my life I will never hurt Snow and I will protect her with my live." Max said. I smiled and patted him on the back.

"Good." I said with a bigger smile then before. Finally a good guy for Snow. We walk back into Snow's room. Just about everything she will need is packed. My only question is why does TJ get so freaked out by bras? I don't know, he is weird. I'm going to ask him about that later.

Time Lapse to 8:00 PM

It is now 8 PM and I don't know about these guys but I am very hungry. We all helped Snow finish packing for the tour. Everyone was talking but I was just there. So I finally piped up and said.

"It's 8 O'clock at night. I am very hungry, let's go out to eat." I said.

"Yes! I have been very hungry for the past hour but I didn't want to be the first one to suggest we go eat." Snow said. We all just kinda laugh.

"Okay, let's go get food then!" TJ said, literally running out of the room. We all start laughing again, including Snow. When we all agreed where we should eat we all got in different cars. Snow and I went in one car, TJ and Kevin in another and finally Max and Robert in another. I wanted Snow to go with me because I needed to talk to her. When we all split cars, I finally got to talk to Snow.

"Hey Snow Ball, I need to talk to you." I said

Snow's P.O.V

I am scared to find out what he want to talk about honestly.

"Um sure. What's up?" I said. I am seriously getting nervous I know I sound like I am over reacting, but it's Craig! He can ask me about ANYTHING!

"I was wondering, if you like Max?" Craig said.

"Of course I do! I like all of the guys." I said.

"No, I meant like do you like, like him?" Craig asked. Why is he asking me?