Chapter 14

(Yet another chapter. I hope you enjoy it.)

Snow's P.O.V.

Max and I both fell asleep together last night. I woke up with 4 cameras flashing at Max and I wrapped in each others arms. Craig had my phone, Robert had Max's phone, and the rest of the guys had their own phones.

"Man! Why does everyone take pictures of Max and I sleeping together?" I wisper yelled. The guys looked at me confused.

"You mean this isn't the first?" Robert said and looked at Max.

"No, a couple days ago this happened to." I said honestly.

"And I walked in on you two having a makeout session yesterday." Robert said and winked at me.

"Can you guys leave so I can wake Max up? And Craig, give me back my phone." I said putting my hand out for Craig to give me my phone. The rest on the guys walked out of the room and Craig stayed.

"Before I leave, I just wanted to tell you I saw the picture of you and Max kissing as your background. How long ago was that picture taken?" Craig asked.

"Um yeah, that was taken um the day after Max and I met. He came here to my apartment after we left the ETF show and he stayed the night. That picture was taken before he left to go back to the bus." I said. Craig nodded and left the room, he didn't seem mad that is good sign.

"Max, wake up." I said shaking Max.

"Baby, I don't want to get up. Come cuddle with me." Max and grabbing me and pulling me into his chest.

"But we have to leave for tour in an hour, the bus is here and we have to get ready." I said.

"Fine as long as you promise when we get to the bus you will cuddle with me ." He said.

"I promise. now get up!" I yelled.

"Fine." Max got up and came up to me. He looked at me for a second.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He then threw me over his shoulder. I screamed when he started swinging me around. He then started running in circles, I was screaming the whole time. He ran out of the room and down the hall.

"Max, what the hell are you doing? And why am I getting a nice view of your ass?" I yelled. He ran into Amanda's old room where TJ slept last night. He let me go a little bit and I screamed.

"What is going through your mind right now?!" I yelled he then threw me ontop of the bed. and pinned me there. We laid ontop on me and kissed me. We flipped over so I was on top of him. Robert walked in.

"Why the hell do I always walk in on you guys having a makeout session! Holy Shit!" Robert yelled and walked out of the room. I got off of Max.

"I am going to get ready and get on the bus okay!" I said, Max followed me into my room I looked at him confused.

"Go get ready and I will pick out your outfit." Max said on his way to my closet.

"Um okay?" I said confused and Max is still smiling. I then walk into the bathroom, I closed and locked the door. I over hear Max and Craig talking. I didn't hear all of his but I heard some of it.

"Are you treating her right?" Craig asked. I almost start to laugh but I stop myself.

"Yes Craig, I promise. I am treating her right. And yes I know, if I'm not you will rip off my man hood. Yes I know." Max said. Craig laughed.

"Good. Is Snow almost ready?" Craig asked.

"Yeah, I told her to go get ready I will pick out her outfit for her, and I know I sound gay." Max said, as I walk out of the bathroom. I look on my bed and I see a shirt I don't own but I have seen before and a pair of shorts. Craig walks out of the room after saying how we have to hurry up.

"Who's shirt is this?" I asked picking up the shirt.

"It was mine, but I thought you would look adorable in it." Max said. I awe'd and went into the bathroom to put on the outfit. I have to say it was an adorable outfit it was one of Max's shirts, and Neon pink shorts, with flip flops. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was now ready for tour with Escape The Fate! I walk out of my room and down to the bus. When I reach the bus I see all the guys putting my suit cases in the bus. I have my carry on bag with my laptop, chargers, headphones,etc.

"You know I could've done that." I said to the guys loading my things.

"But we were not going to let a pretty little lady like you hurt yourself before tour." TJ said and Craig smacked him in the arm.

"You know, once again I still could've done it by myself." I said before getting on the bus. When I walk on the bus I immediately spot Max all the way in the back of the bus because he didn't bother to shut the back door. I run up to Max and jump on him. Max jumps.

"What was that for?" Max asked a little startled.

"For not waiting for me to get on the bus with you." I said pouting.

"Well you took too long, I wasn't waiting." Max says and I stuck my tounge out at him. I quickly jump up remember I forgot al my money in my apartment. I run out of the bus and back to my apartment building, after I had been runing through the building to my room for the past 5 minutes I realized TJ was following me. Once I get to my apartment I open it and run to my bedroom safe.

"Calm down speedy. What's wrong?" TJ asked from the doorway of my bedroom.

"We are going to be gone for a few months and I almost forgot all my money!" I say.

"You know all the guys and I will buy you stuff along the way, right?" TJ said walking towards me. I get my money out of the safe and shut it. I stood up to my feet and turned to look at TJ then we walked back down to the bus together in uncomfortable silence. When we got to the bus I ran back up to max and sat on his lap.

"Where were you? I was worried!" Max said wrapping his arms around me.

"I forgot my money. And I had to go back and get it." I said looking Max in the eyes.

"You know the guys and I would buy you stuff right?" Max said. I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Max asked seriously.

"Oh nothing, TJ followed behind me when I ran back to my apartment to get my money for some reason and he said the same thing when I told him I had to grab my money." I said laughing.

"Did he do anything to you?" Max asked.

"No, Why? He waited outside my apartment door to ask me that." I said truthfully.

"Oh. Because TJ had told me he had a crush on you when we met you." Max said. I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Oh, he's now like a brother to me. So he can't now." I said.

"I love you my beautiful Snow ball." Max said.

"I love you to Mr.Ripper." I said and giggled a little before turning red. He then kissed me. I was still sitting on his lap. His phone starts to go off, I went to grab it but before I could it was already in Max's hand. I get off his lap and he gets up.

"I will be right back I have to take this." Max said before running to the front of the bus considering we had already started to the venue. Why was it so secretive?

(Edited 2/14/19)