Chapter 27

(Hi again. How is everyone? I'm doing great. Alright. I just wanted to make this sure. I'll see you on the other side. Enjoy)

Snow's P.O.V

I got the pizzas and left. The guys should be at my place by now. When I got back to my apartment a bunch of guys were waiting outside my place. Then I saw a figure running towards me, it was Derek. He grabbed the pizzas out of my hand.

"Hello there pretty little lady." He said with a smile. I then unlocked the door and all the guys flooded into my apartment. I saw Ronnie, Ryan, Jacky, and of course Derek from Falling In Reverse. I only saw Craig, Thrasher, Tj and Robert from Escape The Fate. No Max.... I should've known he wasn't going to come. I'm not going to lie, I do miss him despite what happened. I don't even think Max and I ever officially broke up. He just kept trying to get back at me with one night stands. Derek put the pizzas in the kitchen. I then got hugs from all the guys. When Derek came back I got the biggest hug from him.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said to all of them

"How've you been?" Tj asked.

"I've been pretty good. It's been 2 years since I've seen you guys. I'm back to my normal life. It's just weird. How about you guys?" I asked.

"Tours, interviews, the normal." Jacky said. Man I missed his accent. We then talked for a little while and ate pizza. Max never showed. I should've never excepted him or thought he was going to show but I had a tiny bit of hope. After we all talked for a while it turned out all the guys had to go. I didn't want them to, honestly this was the happiest I've been in 2 years; just seeing them brought me happiness. I gave them all hugs goodbye. Derek and I had planned to hang out again sometime soon. Craig said he'd call me later and the rest of the guys said they'd call and text soon. I have to admit, it was a really nice visit from them. When they all left I got changed into my pajamas and put my hair up into a messy bun. I turned my music up really loud, the song Ancient History by Set It Off. They are really an amazing band. I started cleaning up and I get a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I practically scream.

"It's me! Let me in!" They yell. The voice sounded very familiar. No..... It can't be..... I walk up to the door and open it. It is who I thought. It's Max. On the inside my stomach was doing flips. I felt the same way I did when me and him first met. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. Where is everyone?" He asked.

"They all left like an hour ago. You're very late.' I said jokingly.

"That's ok that I'm late and everyone's gone." He said with a smile. I gave him a very confused look.

"I get you all to myself!" He said then picking me up and hugging me like crazy.

"I missed you so much Snow Angel!" When he said that my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. I then suddenly got really sad. He's just going to try to get his way then hurt me again. Just like before. Something I learned is that, people don't change they just put on a better front. The part of the song came on "It's the way you let me throw you across the bed, got you running through my head when I know I should be sleeping but I can't escape. You're addicted to the lust, the imaginary trust. But you're begging for me, screaming for it." Oh.. I feel like Max is my ancient history and he is just going to get his way then leave again as I said before. I can't do this to myself again. When he noticed I got sad he gave me questioning looks, I just brushed it off.

"Since you're late as fuck, do you want to help me clean up?" I asked.

"Only if I get to see you bend over to pick things up." He said then smiled. "I'm just kidding!" he said. I have to admit that made me giggle a little bit. I missed his shitty sense of humor. We then started cleaning and I changed the song on my speakers. The song after Ancient History was OF COURSE Harder Then You Know by Escape The Fate.. He walked up behind me and put his arms around me.

"Ya know. Not loving you is harder then you know for me. I miss you so much. I'm such an idiot for letting you go. I know it was only a truth or dare game. After the left all the guys explained what happened to me. It wasn't you. It was Derek getting all up on you. I'm so sorry, I over reacted." He said then he kissed my cheek.

"Max, what you did really hurt me. I leave for one night. You steal my phone and fuck one of my friends. That really wasn't cool. It took me almost a year to get over that." I said honestly.

"Will you please forgive me?" He asked. "I miss my princess. I will do absolutely anything to get her back."

"It's going to take some time. But you have to prove to me that you won't do it again." I said.

"I don't care if it takes forever I just want to call you mine again." He said. I turned around.

"You'd wait forever?" I asked in shock.

"Yes I would. I know I seem like I would be going a little fast but someday I would love to call you my girlfriend. And then my beautiful wife." He said. I started crying happy tears. He really would do anything to get me back. His eyes looked genuine. I trust him on this even though I'm afraid to.

"Okay. I trust you. I'm giving you my heart and I am trusting you with it." Was all I said. He put his arms around my waist again. He picked me up and hugged me.

"Thank you so much. I promise you won't regret giving me this chance." He practically yelled. He looked so happy. To be honest I'm very happy I gave him a second chance. I honestly thought after I said I would that I didn't feel like I was making a mistake. Well. Here goes nothing.

( Edited 2/20/19)