Chapter 12

( Okay, onward with the story.)

Snow's P.O.V

Well it is safe to say these dresses TJ picked out for me are all beautiful and he knew my size! That is absolutely amazing. I can tell he has an eye for fashion. The first dress I am trying on is thigh length, turquoise blue, it had a sweetheart neckline it was strapless and had gems all over the top part. It was absolutely beautiful. I zipped up the back and walked out of the dressing room to find Max and TJ sitting there waiting for me. When did Max get here? When I walked out both their mouths dropped. They were speechless?

"You. Look. sexy!" Max said. He was the first one to speak up. I looked down and blushed.

"You look gorgeous Snow." TJ said. It made me blush even more. Max the glared at TJ for calling me gorgeous.

"You know. I actually do feel pretty in this." I said quietly.

"Just pretty? No! You look amazing. You are absolutely getting that dress." Max said. I looked down at my dress.

"You know, better yet, I will buy it for you." Max said to me. I looked up with my mouth wide open.

"No Max, I am not letting you buy this for me." I said sternly.

"Yes, I am buying that dress for you. Now go try another dress on." Max said. I turned around and walked back into the dressing room. I could hear TJ and Max talking but I didn't hear all of it. All I heard Max say was.

"She looked amazing in that dress. I am planning on asking her out soon, I am buying it for her because I want her to wear it on our date." Max said. I was getting on another dress, I was amazed at what I had just heard. The next dress I put on was a black dress that came to the middle of my thighs, it was a skin tight dress, on top it looked like a snake skin pattern and on the bottom it was black. I walked out of the changing room. The guys looked at me and the first thing came from Max.

"Would you stop looking so hot? Seriously I am going to have to buy you all these dresses." Max said and winked.

"No, I am buying both the dresses I just tried on then we are leaving okay?" I said. TJ nodded and Max shook his head 'no'

"Max, why are you shaking your head?" I asked.

"Because I am buying you those dresses. No if's, and's, or but's I am getting them for you." Max said, oh my god he was serious. I walked back into the dressing room and took the dress off and put my regular clothes back on. When I walked out I saw all the guys. Craig looked at me.

"So I heard you look beautiful in all the dresses you tried on. TJ and Max over here would not shut up about how good you looked." Craig said, pointing at TJ and Max. Then TJ and Max both started blushing?! Oh my god. I've never seen guys blush before them! We got up and I went up to the counter. The woman behind the counter was ringing my dresses up. I pulled out my wallet and I went to give the lady money. Then Max came up behind me.

"Hell no! I told you I was buying these for you. Put your money away. I got this." Max said, pulling out his credit card and handing it to the woman.

"Why?" I asked. He wasn't paying attention, he was smiling and grabbing my dresses for me which he had already payed for. He then kissed my cheek and walked away.

"He is a good guy." The woman behind the counter said smiling.

"I know. He is a great guy." I said looking back at him talking to the other guys.

"Are you two dating?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"You two would make a cute couple. He sounds like a great guy and you are a sweet girl. Anyway enjoy your dresses. Bye hope to see you soon." She said smiling and waving as I walked away. I caught up with the guys.