Chapter 9

Snow's P.O.V

It's the next morning, I woke up next to Max. He was asleep, the movie was off. I didn't want to wake him up so I unwrapped his arms from around me and got up off the couch. I went and grabbed my phone. I had 3 missed calls and 6 texts from 'Big Bro :P' of course none other then Craig. I decided I better call Craig back.

(Craig - C & Snow -S)

Hey Craig, what's up? -S

Hey Snow. Max still hasn't come back yet I'm a little worried about him. -C

I know you don't want me to talk to Max anymore. But can I try to call Max and see where he is? -S

You know what? Yes, you can call him. He's like my brother and I'm worried. Okay I'll let you go call him I'll call you later if he comes back. -C

Okay, Bye. Love you Craig. -S

Bye. Love you too. -C

I then ended the call.

"Max! Get your ass up you have to go home!" I yelled shaking Max.

"No, not yet Snow. Come cuddle with me before I have to leave." He said with a pout.

"As long as you get up and you shower first." I said.

"Why do I have to take a shower? I showered last night." He said, looking at me confused.

"Because you smell like me and my brother will be mad." I said.

"Oh, I didn't realize I smelled like you, but by the way you smell absolutely amazing." He said and I just kinda shook my head. He pulled me down and wrapped his world around me.

"Let me up!" I yelled at him.

"No! I want to cuddle!" He yelled back. I then get a knock on my door, probably one of my neighbors complaining. Max and I both got up, and walked to the door. I opened the door and it was my neighbor, Ryan.

"Hey." Ryan said leaning against the door frame.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. Can you um keep it down in here?" He said with a stutter.

"Um sure. You know you could've just hit the wall and I would've heard you. That's what you usually do." I said confused.

"Well this time I didn't want to do that. Okay?" He said cockily. He kept glaring at Max.

"Okay, well thanks for telling us. Bye now." Max said and slammed the door in Ryan's face.

"Hey Max, you know you still have to get back to the bus right? I told Craig that I would 'call you' and tell you to go home." I told him.

"But all I want is to cuddle before I go! I'll worry about showering when I get home." He said a little loudly. Ryan hit the wall. I started laughing. Max hit the wall back and yelled. "Get used to it. And stop hitting the wall you might hurt your hand." He yelled back at Ryan. I could hear Ryan laughing. Max looked at me laughing.

"I'm pretty sure he's not hitting the wall with his hand, he probably doesn't want to hurt his pretty boy hand of his." Max said. You could tell Max was a little jealous of Ryan, why? Because Ryan always flirts with me.

"Okay, I think I should leave and get back before I scare Craig even more then I already have. By the way, you can keep my shirt." He said winking at me.

"Before I go I have to give you something." I looked at him confused. He walked up to me wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He pulled away.

"I have something else for you." He said after our kiss.

"And what is that?" I asked. He smiled devilishly at me.

"Tickle monster!" He yelled. Ran at me and started tickling me.

"First you kiss me and now you're tickling me!?! You're a 5 year old!" I yelled out of breathe from laughing so hard. He kept tickling me for the next 5 minutes.

"You're right!" He yelled back. He finally stopped tickling me. He stood up hugged me and kissed me one more time.

"Bye!" He said, half way out the door.

"Cya later!" I said before closing the door. I felt myself smile a little. Then my door goes swinging open. "Hey Snow." It was Ryan.

"Don't you knock?!" I said.

"Nah." He shrugged.

"What do you want?" I asked. Ryan was one of those douche bags who thinks they're better than everyone.

"I want to know why you chose that emo guy over me?" He said with a smirk.

"Really?! What's funny is there is no such thing as emo. And because he's a sweetheart, and you're not. Please leave." I said.

"Whatever, Snow. When he breaks your heart don't come to me. Because that's what those rock star guys do." He said.

"Guess what? He's not like those other rock stars. I know what the rock star life is like he's not like that. You can think whatever you want." I said getting angry.

"Have you seen the guys from that gay band you like? What was it? Escape the Fate?" He said. He's being too cocky. I walk him to him about 3 feet away from him.

"Escape the Fate. And the bassist from Escape The Fate is my boyfriend and the singer is my.. " I said debating whether I should tell him or not.

"He's your what?" He asked.

"He's my brother!" I said. He started laughing. "What are you laughing at?!" I said he's getting me fired up. He wants to get punched I swear.

"He's your brother?! That's the funniest joke I've heard all day!" He said.

"Do you even know what my last name is?" I asked seriously. He shook his head.

"My last name is Mabbitt. Same last name as the singer for Escape The Fate." I said seriously. He was laughing, then just stopped

"You weren't joking were you?" He said with a straight face.

"No I was not joking." I said.

"Man I feel really bad for you.  You have to have an emo brother I'm sorry." He said very cockily. I swung a fist and it connected to his nose, I heard a crunch. Oh shit! I broke his nose! I knocked him on the ground.

"Ow! Fuck you! I think you broke my nose!" Ryan yelled at me. He got off the ground.

"You know. That's your own fault." I said with a smile and slammed the door in his face. Wow! I can be a bitch! I had to call Craig!

(I hope you guys like it. Okay, bye for now!) (Edited 2/13/19)