Chapter 24

(Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter! I wanted to update for all of you. And yeah. I don't have much more to say so ONWARD WITH THE STORY! And see you on the other side!)

Snow's P.O.V

It's now 7 in the morning and I realized I can't get off the FIR bus until we get to Houston for the show tonight. So I have to wait. I still don't have my phone and my arm is killing me. I haven't slept at all. I finally decided to get out of my bunk. I went to the "kitchen" area to get something to drink. Jacky was sitting there drinking coffee. He saw me and smiled. He looked down at my arm with a curious look.

"Good morning Snow. What happened to your arm?" He asked me. I looked down at my black cast and looked back at him.

"You saw what happened with Max last night right? I punched the brick wall at the last venue and I broke my arm and my hand." I said. He just stood up and hugged me. I went to say something.

"Shh don't talk. Just give me a hug. Please." He said. I hugged back and I silently cried into his chest. His arms were wrapped around me like a bear. After I stopped crying he let go of me and looked me in my eyes.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked. I nodded.

"Can I sign your cast?" He asked.

"Yeah, You just have to get a white or silver sharpie." I said. Jacky went off to find a marker and I sat on the couch. While I was waiting Ronnie came out of the bunk area.

"Good morning Ronnie." I said to a half asleep Ronnie.

"Good morning Snow." He said. "Wait when did you get back?"

"I got back at 5 in the morning. I haven't slept yet. I was gonna go talk to Max but then I realized that we were moving to the next venue." I said.

"You haven't slept at all? What happened to your arm?" He asked.

"I wish people would stop asking about my arm! I punched a brick wall at the last venue. I'm asking Craig if I can go home when we get to the next venue." I said. He looked at me sadly.

"Why do you want to go home?" He asked me.

"Because this tour has been nothing but stress and crying for me. I should've never said yes to coming on tour. Sure I made some absolutely amazing friends on this tour including all the guys in FIR but I've had enough of the drama between Max, Robert and I. For god sakes! I haven't talked to Robert in over 2 weeks yet we basically live on the same bus." I said truthfully. Jacky comes running back into the room with silver sharpie in his hand. Ronnie looked down at the ground.

"At least your honest." Was all he said then he left the room.

"What was that about?" Jacky asked.

"Nothing." I said. I handed him my arm and he signed it. He went to grab the hand I broke and I yelped in pain.

"I'm so sorry I didn't think it would hurt that bad. How bad did you break it?" He asked

"It's okay. Don't grab a persons broken hand! And I broke it in 3 different places. So pretty bad." I said. He then kissed it and I smiled.

"Thanks Jacky." I said. He nodded. We both sat down on the couch together. All of a sudden the bus stops short, we hear a bunch of thuds and ow's. Jacky and I start laughing. The bus driver comes to the front lounge.

"Sorry about that. We are here at the venue." He said. I nodded and he walked back to the front. I suddenly ran off the bus to see if the ETF bus was here yet. I wasn't so I just walked inside the venue to see how big it's going to be tonight. It was pretty nice size. I then walked out of the venue before I got in trouble by the guards. By the time I got out of there the ETF bus was here. I ran onto the bus and all the guys were sitting around talking. When they saw me Tj, Kevin, and Craig all ran up to hug me. When suddenly I realized that Max and yet another girl were making out in front of me. I looked closer at who this girl was and it was Shawna! The girl that I met at one of the shows. Wait. How did he get her here? She was probably his one night stand. When the guys let me go out of the hug I walked up to Max and tapped on his shoulder to see if he would stop kissing Shawna for at least 2 seconds. And he did.