Chapter 8

(Okay. Another chapter on my phone. Sorry. But enjoy.)

Max's P.O.V

So right now Snow and I decided to watch Nightmare Before Christmas. We are cuddling under a blanket and ohh my god this feels...perfect. The movie is almost over and she fell asleep on me. I grabbed my phone and started taking pictures of a beautiful sleeping Snow. I checked the time it was 4:00 in the afternoon. I picked her up bridal style so I could put her in her bed. I went to put her down in her bed but she wouldn't let go.

"Please. Lay with me. Don't leave me." She said softly. So I laid down next to her.

"Thank you." She said sweetly. She cuddled into me till she was laying on top of me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then we both fell asleep together.

Snow and I wake up 4 hours later. So it was about 8:00. And I'm pretty hungry.

"Hey?" I asked. She blushed.

"Yes Max?" She said.

"I'm hungry. Do you want to go out to dinner with me tonight?" I asked. She started blushing like mad and it sounded like I just asked her out on a date.

"No! I meant do you wanna go out to eat? as in I'm hungry as hell." I said.

"Oh." Was all she said. She sounded disappointed. Now I feel bad, shit. It did sound like I asked her out.

"Awe! You sound disappointed." I said with a frown.

"No. No. I'm not disappointed. I'm just, I'm just, I don't know." Was all she said. I kinda felt bad. But I was planning on asking her out in a few weeks.

"You are disappointed. Don't worry you'll see in a couple weeks." I said with a wink.

After that we both got out of bed and went to go get ready to go. She was putting make up on and I stopped her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Because you don't need it. You're beautiful." I said truthfully.

"I'll believe that when hell freezes over." She said with annoyance.

"You're beautiful to me. Please know that." I said. And walked out of the bathroom.

After we were both done getting ready.

"Where should we eat?" I asked.

"Um I think. Hm I don't know!" Snow said scrunching her nose. Awe.

"Wanna order pizza and watch a movie?" I asked. She smiled an nodded. I ordered pizza and we decided on a movie while we waited for our pizza.

"I wanna watch Toy Story!" She said.

"I wanna watch Hocus Pocus!" I said.
She gave me the sweetest puppy dog face. How could I say no.

"Ugh. Fine." I said and sighed.

She put the movie in and out pizza delivery came. I open the door and I see a girl about 20 with blonde hair with blue eyes. She was wearing mini skirt and a tiny shirt. She was holding our pizza.

"Oh my gosh! You're Max Green!" She squealed.

"Yup. That's me. How much is the pizza?" I asked.

"On the house if I can get a kiss." She said.

"Um no. Sorry I can't do that." I said truthfully.

"Why not?" She asked with a puppy dog face. I think she was trying to be cute or something.

"Because I have my beautiful girl waiting for me to get the pizza." I smiled.

"Hey Max, what's taking so long?" Snow walked up and asked.

"This is her?! You're joking right?" The delivery girl said. And let out a cocky laugh.

"Yes this is my beautiful girl. No I am not joking." I said and put my arm around Snow.

"I'm way prettier then her. Why don't you ditch her for me?" The bitchy girl said twirling her hair in her hand.

"No. I would never do that. Now take your money and leave, and don't slut around here!" I said grabbing the pizza. Throwing $15 at her and slamming the door.

"Thank you Max." Snow said blushing.
"But she was way prettier then me." She said very quiet.

"No! She was not. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. And right now she can hear me because she is outside the door crying. I can hear her." I said. Snow chuckled at the last part. But seriously you can hear her crying. I hugged Snow and walked to the front door.

I opened the door and saw the blonde girl sitting on the floor crying.
"Ma'am please get away from my front door before I call the police." She got up. And turned around to me.

"Can I at least have a hug. Please Max." She pleaded.

"Sure. A quick hug. Then please leave." I said an she nodded.
I gave her a quick hug she went in for a kiss and I backed away.

"Listen I told you I have a gorgeous girlfriend, please leave." I said and she left. I closed the door of Snow's apartment. And sat down next to her on the couch. She had already dug into the pizza. She stopped eating and looked at me.

"Did you call girlfriend? But I'm not even your girlfriend." She said with some annoyance?

"Yes I did snow. And not yet." I said. And winked at the end. I hope she doesn't think I'm a weirdo now.

"Really?" Was all she said in amazement and confusion at what I just said.

"Yes. no! We shall watch Toy Story!" I said walking up to the DVD player and putting in 'Toy Story 1.' I walked back to the couch and sat down. I put my arm around Snow and she snuggled into my chest.

"Enjoy the movie." I said then kissed her forehead. Then the movie started.

About half way through the movie I shut off the movie and laid down. I pulled her next to me and there we laid on the couch. I couldn't sleep. I lay awake thinking. Craig is going to me so mad at me if he knows I was here. I looked at her beautiful sleeping face. She was perfect, like and angel just..... Amazing.

(Edited 2/13/19)