Chapter 18

Max's P.O.V

After TJ's great idea on how to wake Snow up, I picked up Snow bridal style and Kevin and I walked out of the room towards the stage. Kevin and I didn't talk on the way to the stage where FIR was playing. Snow kept snuzzling her head into my chest. Man did I miss that feeling when Snow did that. Then she whispered a soft "I love you." I didn't know who she was directing that to so I let it go. When Kevin and I got to the stage, I handed Snow to Kevin, and I ran up on stage. Ronnie was just talking to the crowd so I figured I would go up to him.

"Hey man, I want to wake Snow up by laying her on one of the amps and having maybe Jacky shread something on his guitar or you and the crowd could yell something?" I asked. Ronnie nodded.

"Put her on the amp when I give you a thumbs up. Okay?" He said then I nodded running off stage. When I got back stage, I heard Ronnie start talking.

"Okay everyone! My brother, Max wants to wake up his girlfriend but needs my help for a prank him and the guys are doing." When I heard him say that Snow was my girlfriend my heart wanted to shatter into a million peices but guess what, I need to man up and stop being a little bitch about the break up. Because it sure as hell seemed like she is over me, I mean she has Robert.

"And Max and Thrasher want to put her on one of the amps and when he does I'll say something and I want all of you to yell 'Wake up Snow!' as loud as you can. Can you do that for me?" Ronnie yelled into the microphone. The whole crowd yelled yeah. Ronnie gave me a thumbs up. I took Snow back from Kevin and laid Snow on an amp. I stood on the side so if Snow were to jump I would catch her. Ronnie did the 1,2,3 finger thing to the crowd. At once the all yelled along with Ronnie.

"Wake up Snow!" As loud as they could. Snow jumped awake in shock. She fell into my arms. She looked at me pissed off.

"Did you have to fucking do that?!" She yelled. She was pissed off. I nodded.

"And why am I in your arms? I fell asleep on Robert?" She said very confused. I put her down and we both walked off the stage.

"Thank you Ronnie!" I yelled back to Ronnie and he nodded. When I looked at Snow, she looked very pissed off.

"Oh, by the way you did fall asleep on Robert. But the guys and I wanted to play a prank on both you and Robert. The prank for you was lay you on a speaker while Ronnie yelled something and Roberts prank, was the guys put his hand in warm water so he pisses himself." I said smiling like and idiot. Snow still looked very un-pleased.

Snow's P.O.V

I was beyond pissed off right now. First I fall asleep on Robert then apparently and I wake up in Max's arms onstage of the FIR show. I seriously need to talk to Max later in private after the show. Wait where did Elizabeth go?

"Hey Max." I said snapping out of my trance I was in staring in his eyes, awkward.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"After the ETF show is over do you have any plans? Because I need to talk to you in private without having to worry about the guys interrupting me." I said. At first he looked at me a little confused. But then he shook his head yes.

"Um yeah sure. Where though? The guys will bother us no matter where we go." He said, while thinking.

"We can take a walk. But you will need to have a hood to cover your face because of the crazy fans." I said.

"Very true. But yes. Because I need to talk to you too." He said then walked away. What did he need to talk to me about? This is all so confusing anymore. After thinking about everything for about a half an hour all the guys came running past me. That means it's show time. I realized I had been standing there staring at FIR for a half an hour while they performed. I walked out into the crowd in front of the barrier. I got a few rude comments yelled at me from the crowd. But I didn't care. I wasn't listening to them, why? Because I know they are jealous. I'm living the way they all wish to. Like be Craig Mabbitt's sister. So I didn't care.