Chapter 4

(Hello again! Yet another cliff hanger in the last chapter. Sorry.)

SNOW'S P.O.V

Phone conversation:

(Craig -C & Snow -S & Amanda -A)

Okay Craig it's on speaker phone -S

Okay. Hello Amanda! Why don't you believe my little sister? -C

Oh my God! Snow! You weren't joking! -A

Why would my little Snow Ball of a sister lie? -C

I don't know. I thought she was joking, and now I believe her! -A

See Amanda!! I told you! -S

Off speaker

Okay Craig I will see you in a few minutes. We are just a few blocks away from the venue -S

Okay Snow, I will wait outside for you and your friend. Bye love you sis! -C

Bye! Love you too -S

Then I pressed the end call button. And looked at Amanda who started the car and then looked back to me. Her mouth was wide open in shock I wonder what she was thinking!

Amanda's P.O.V

I am shocked. I can't believe she didn't tell me before, I mean I know she told me and I'm very happy she did though. I can't wait to meet him in person, but why didn't she let me stand and talk to him when we saw him at Dairy Queen? I don't care I still found out!

Snow's P.O.V

We finally got to the venue

"Okay Amanda, Craig said he was going to meet us outside stage door 2, so when you see the front of the building got to the right side of the building and he should be there." I said very proud of my big brother and how far he has come. "Okay." She said with a huge smile. We saw the front of the building then Amanda drove around to the right side of the building. We got out of the car then went to a door that said 'Stage 2.' We walked up to the door and before we were able to walk in we got stopped by a huge security guard.

"Are you girls supposed to be here?" He asked. He was huge! He had to be about 6'5" and he has a really deep voice. He even scared me!

"Yes, I am Craig Mabbitt's little sister. I'm Snow Mabbitt." I said very proudly, with a smile.

"Yeah right, that's what they all say. Now go back around the front and wait in line with the rest of the girls." He said with a laugh. Craig walks up beside the huge body guard, smiled at me and looked at the huge man.

"Hey man, it's okay. This girl really is my sister. Ask her any personal question about me and she could answer it." Craig said to the guy. The guy shrugged and let us go through the door.

"Sorry about him. There has been so many girls trying to come through here saying their either my girlfriend, or my sister, or a close friend. So he has been very suspicious of people lately." Craig said sadly.

"I understand. It's okay. Honestly I am not surprised. You are Craig Mabbitt singer for Escape The Fate and so many girls dream guy! And you're my big bro!" I said very proudly at the last part.

"Okay, okay." He said then rolled his eyes "And you are Snow Mabbitt my beautiful little sister." He also said very proudly. I smiled. The show starts in 15 minutes and we aren't even in our seats yet.

"You need to go get to your seats and I need to go get ready. See you after the show." Was the last thing he said before walking off

Amanda and I walked to our seats. First row seats, baby! We wait then we see Kevin and TJ run out on stage first then we see Max and Robert run out. Then last but not least Craig he then proceeded to scream in the microphone. "Who's fucking ready to rock tonight?!" You could literally see fire in his eyes when he gets on stage they played the songs:

Ungrateful

The Flood

You're Insane

Issues

Fire It Up

One For The Money

This War Is Ours (The Guillotine II)

And their encore is

10 Miles Wide

Craig yelled in the microphone once again. "Okay. That is all for tonight. I hope you, the amazing fans enjoyed it, we put a lot of effort into just this one show. Now, if any of you want to meet us, after the show you can go buy tickets right now if you haven't already." Then Max chimed in. "Who wouldn't want to meet this sweet ass face?!" The whole crowd busted out laughing, and I was that one girl who yelled "True!" at the comment Max made. Which made Max laugh and I earned a glare from Craig, oops! "Okay! That's enough Max! Good night everyone! Can't wait to meet some of you after! Bye!" He then walked off stage, with the rest of the band.

MEET AND GREET

CRAIG'S P.O.V

The guys and I have been out here meeting people for only 10 minutes and I've already met so many amazing people, I also keep getting the comments like "This band saved my life so many times." I get comments like that and it makes me feel good about my band, the music I make. It's just all around amazing hearing that.

I met a girl and the first words that she said were

"Hi! I'm Cassi and I am such a huge fan! I also heard you have a sister! Is that true?" She said a it way too over excited. I started to smile.

"Well hello there Cassi, I'm Craig You might already know that but yeah. Um yes I do have a sister, her name is Snow." I said proudly talking about my sister.

"That's amazing. And of course I know who you are silly. It was very nice meeting you. I have to go now but please know I love you so much!" She said leaving.

"Bye Cassi! I love you too!" I said, and she started squealing.

There were three people left in line, my sister and her friend and another girl. My sister and her friend walked up to us and Snow gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and Amanda gave me a hug and a small hi

"So Snow, How'd you enjoy the show?" I said very anxious and curious.

"I absolutely loved it!" She said

"Yesssss!" Amanda said dragging out the 'S'

Snow's P.O.V

After I met TJ, Kevin, and Robert, Which they were very sweet, and down to earth guys, they were amazing.
I then met Max..

"Hey babe! How are you?" Max said to me. I thought to myself he probably said that to many other girls tonight not just me. Maybe just me..

(Edited 2/13/19)