Chapter 28

(Hi everyone. Holy shit. It's been 6 years since I last updated this story. My life has totally changed and I miss writing so much. So please enjoy!)

Max's P.O.V

I honestly thought I was making a big mistake by showing up because of what I did to her. But I don't feel like this was a mistake. I got another chance and I'm going to do everything I can to not blow this.

I helped her clean up the rest of the place. When we were done, we just sat in her kitchen trying to figure out what to do next. I mean it was 8 at night there wasn't much to do.

"So, how are you?" I asked trying to break awkward silence between us. She gave a small smile.

"Honestly, I'm doing very well. How are you?" She asked and truthfully these last 2 years, I couldn't get her off my mind once. I haven't been with anyone else since her, I haven't wanted to be with anyone else other than her. "I'm ok, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I'm so sorry I haven't texted or called in that time. I knew you wouldn't wanna talk to me." I said. I really didn't think she would ever want to talk to me again.

"Well, I did want to talk to you more than you know but you completely shattered my heart. I left that tour with a broken heart, a broken arm, and a very messed up head." She said. I know she did, I know she was hurting and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was a spiteful asshole when I didn't need to be.

"I know you were hurting and I kick myself in the ass everyday for letting you leave and walk out of my life just like that because I'm selfish." I stood up off the chair and hugged her again. She got so skinny but she seemed happier. "How's this, we start again! Let me finally take you on that date we planned years ago." I said with a big smile on my face like hopefully I finally get my chance to make things right. She looked at me kind of weird.

"I don't fit in that dress that you bought me anymore, it's too big on me." She said. That's really sad to hear even though you can see she lost a lot of weight.

"That's ok! You don't have to wear that dress, I want you to wear what makes you feel even more beautiful than you already are." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Snow's P.O.V

It felt so great to finally be talking to him again. I can't really wrap my head around what's going on right now. First all the ETF guys show up, then just when I thought Max was a lost hope, he shows up, now I'm giving Max another chance after shattering my heart? Wow! Have I gone completely crazy? He hasn't been off my mind ever since the day I met him, I always knew there was something special about him that made me feel like he needed to be in my life and by my side. I just really hope that one of us doesn't mess this up again.

"Yes Max, I will go on that first date with you!" I said very excitedly. This is a start to a brand new beginning. After our conversation it was getting late and I really just wanted to go to sleep. I didn't invite Max to stay the night because I needed a night alone to fully grasp all of this. His last words before he walked out was "I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night!" Then he was gone. Finally time to take a hot shower and get ready for bed.

Everything is so crazy now. These past 2 years I have been in and out of jobs and I am currently working for a tattoo shop as a secretary though I only have 2 tattoos. I have wolf head on my right thigh and a dreamcatcher on my left forearm. My hair is no longer dyed crazy colors, it's back to it's natural light brown. I feel like a completely different person than I was then. I was no longer the little girl going on tour with Escape The Fate, I was now the woman I had always dreamed to be. I was happier. I hope I can live my happily ever after with him in it. I would do anything for it.
While I was in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to wear. He told me to wear whatever I felt beautiful in. I should go shopping tomorrow and pick out something brand new considering all of my clothes are slightly baggy on me now. I wonder where we're going? Should I wear something fancy? Something casual? There is so many options. I guess I'll know what feels right tomorrow. When I got out of the shower I checked my phone, there was a text from Max "I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Have an amazing night my love" . It made my heart flutter. He is the only person to ever make me feel this way. I went to bed and thought about tomorrow's journey.

The next morning

It was 9AM, why the hell am I awake? Am I just so excited for tonight that my body decided to tell me to go fuck myself and wake up at the ass crack of dawn? Ok... No being cranky today. It's gonna be a good day.

I got up and decided that I seriously need to find something to wear. I started digging through my entire closet. I pulled out the dress he got me for our original first date and decided to try it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt sad that it no longer fit me. But it was a different time, I keep reminding myself that I'm no longer that girl anymore... I need to go shopping. Show off the new me.

(Hello everyone. It's been a really long time. I think after almost 9 years I will start to end this story. I want to thank everyone so much for reading along for so many years. This is the end of chapter 28)