Wedding (Nate's story) part 6

Steph
"How tough are you from marshmallow to rock?" I ask suddenly.
"Where is this coming from?"
"I don't know just wondering,"
"Well what's in between?"
"I don't know you decide."
"Okay, stale marshmallow."
"What! Why a stale marshmallow?"
"Stale marshmallows can be really hard!"
"You should of just said rock seriously!"
"I love you and your weird questions." He said then he kissed me 💋. Right now we are hiding in the palace somewhere.
"I just want to be together without all the hassle."
"If you want to we can go and elope right now. Just run away together and never look back."
"You know we can't do that! Your parents would actually kill us for not having a public wedding. You are their last child to get married the last one they can walk down the isle. Also my parents would not be happy, and you don't want to see my dad angery,"
"I know,"
"Ready to get up and go?"
"I just want to have you in my arms a little while longer please?"
"Okay you have ten seconds,"
"Okay," he started kissing me very passionately for the ten seconds it might have been longer I don't really know. He is such a good kisser I lose myself in him.
"I have to get ready, see you at the alter." 💋
"Not if I see you first babe."
"I Love you,"
"I Love you,"
Getting ready
Nate
"You sure you're good man? It's okay to be nervous or have cold feet," my brother asked.
"No, I think for maybe the first time in my life I am completely certain about this. I love Steph so much she is my one and only."
"I'm happy for you man," Kile said clapping me on the back.
"Let's go I'm ready to get married!"
Getting ready
Steph
"Are you nervous, do you think he isn't ready?"
"I think he wouldn't't have proposed and gone through with asking my dad if he wasn't ready. I trust him with my heart because I know he doesn't want to break it and that he loves me too much to."
"I trust your judgment and I do believe my brother doesn't want to hurt you and does really truly love you." Ella said fixing my gorgeous dress a little.
It was an off the shoulder flowey sweet heart neckline with a blush skirt (Picture up top).
"Let's go I'm ready to get married!"
Sorry for the short chapter! I am trying to get ideas out and think of ideas. Thanks for understanding bye all luv ya!!!!