Going Home and Saying Bye[Edited]

Maxon
"Father I want to go with her! I love her!"

"No it's one thing if the rebels kill her it's another if they kill you!"

"I'm going and you can't stop me!" My father is being so unfair I know I sound like a fifteen year old boy but that's how she makes me feel.

"You are being irrational about this. You are letting your emotions cloud your judgment."

"No I'm not! I have known her for my whol- what feels like my whole life!"

"You know what Maxon! If you want to go and die! Then go! But you only get 24 hours!"

"Thank you!" YESSS! I am going with Mer to see her father.

America

I can't believe I'm going home with Maxon. My family is going to meet my Max and he's going to meet them! What if he doesn't like them. Or even worse they don't like him! My palms are sweating and I see Maxon looking worried too.

"Don't worry Max they'll love you, I know them they will totally love you."

"Sounds like you are convincing yourself more than me,"

"No no no they will love you. More convincing?"

"Yeah totally," he said rolling his eyes and leaning in to kiss me.

"Love you,"

"Love you too my dear."

"I'm not your dear Maxon." I said turning away.

"Awh come on Mer I love you and you love me." He said with his adorable puppy eyes.

"Fine but only because I can't say no to that face." I leaned in and kissed him again then took a nap on his shoulder.

(In Carolina) Maxon

"Mer wake up we're here"

"Five more minutes." She hit my arm how adorable

"But Mer we can't keep your family waiting,"

"I'm just so worried about my dad he is the strongest person I know. I don't want to see him so weak."

Maxon

She was crying on my shoulder I didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to. But I really want to meet her family.

"Okay Max lets go."

She dragged me to the limo where we drove to her house. I can't believe I'm about to meet Mer's family.

"Okay Max lets go see my family."

America

Finally we're at my house all I want to do is see my dad. As we walk in May came running up to me and hugs me so hard.

"America your here! And brought the prince?" She whispered the last part.

"Yes May I did bring the prince do you want to meet him? Also where is everyone?"

"Mom is in the kitchen and Gerad and Kota are playing ball outside. While James and Kena are also outside with Astra.

Also Yes I want to meet the prince of Illea," She whisper screamed.

"Okay. Maxon this is my sister May."

"Hello May how are you?"

"I'm good your majesty how are you?"

"Please call me Maxon."

"Okay, Maxon," May looked like she was telling a joke when she said his name

"May where is dad I want to see him."