The Build Up[Edited]

Maxon
I have to wake up America now that the attack is over. And tell her the worst secret I have.

"Mer-Mer wake up, Mer wake up the attack is over and its late we have to go to bed." She opens her eyes.

"Five more minutes Max," she grumbled.

"Okay I'll just go show Kriss my room then since someone doesn't want to see it,"

"Okay, I'm up let's go. And you can tell me what you were going to say in the safe room but couldn't." Then she kisses me on the cheek and walks away all cute and perfect.

10 minutes later in Maxon's room

I don't know why I'm so nervous! I trust America she is my soulmate I've loved her since I was fifteen for crying out loud!

I just need to tell her. She won't judge, she isn't like that she-

*Knock knock knock knock

Here she is it's time to tell her.

My palms are sweating and I just feel ashamed of my secret. Even though it isn't even my fault. It's my father he is the one who has done this to me! I hate him so much! But I'm strong and I can do this as long as I have my Mer.

I open the door and let her in she seems cautious like she knows I am about to say something that could change everything. This will change everything, but I hope in  a good way where we would end up living happily ever after.

Sorry for the insanely short chapter!