The sectret (Hunters story(Part 2) 17 years old)

One year later
Hunter
Me and Rose have been hanging out almost everyday for a year and I haven't told her that I'm a prince!
Yesterday she said we needed to "talk". I don't think that means something good. My brother said it wasn't a good thing. She was also five minutes late for our meet up. She was never late she must be mad at me. She probably found out that I'm the prince or that I'm the next king. Or. Or. Or. She always knew and she just wanted  to be a one and move up in the caste system and never liked me at all. I'm going to tell her that I'm a prince or more like the prince soon to be king. Mom and dad are trying to push a selection on me more and more. I just want to marry and be with Rose. I love Rose. I-
"BOO!"
"AGGGHHH!"
"Scared you. I told you I would get you back last year."
"You sure got me,"
"Okay, time to get serious. I wanted to tell you something important that might change how you feel about me. I mean I hope it doesn't change our friendship rather turn it in to something new maybe."
"Wait! Before you say anything I need to come clean,"
"Come clean about what?"
"Well what do you want to tell me?"
"You go first,"
"No I couldn't possibly go first. Ladies first please." Then I bow. She bursts out in laughter. Me being princely is an inside joke now. God I want her to like me like really like me, not just as a friend. You know what no I am telling her how I feel and who I am right now! "Rose I need to tell you something right now!"
Rose
"What?" He wants to not be friends with me and is just done with me. He doesn't want to meet with me anymore because ewe haven't worked on music since or first meeting.
"Rose, I love you!"
"Oh. Oh! Thank god! I thought you were weirded out that we have literally never worked on music and not want to hang out anymore."
"I thought you didn't want to be friends any more,"
"Oh, um one more thing this is the hard one to say. Um-Um I-I-I am th-"
"What? You can tell me anything. My Steele knight."
"Okay, this just got harder. Um I'm not Hunter Steele."
"Then who are you?"
"I'm Hunter Schreave the prince of Illea. Soon to be king. But I wanted to have a friend. And then I started to really like you and just thought you were going to hate me after you found out I was lying. I-I-I just don't want to lose one of the most strong and important women in my life!"
"Wait. Wait. Wait. Your the prince soon to be King of Illea? And you actually love me? Like you don't think I'm not qualified even though you think I'm a six?"
"Think? Your not?"
"No I'm a five. I just wanted to hang out with you because I liked your blonde hair."
"The only reason you hang out with me is because of my hair?"
"That was the first reason I started hanging out with you. But as I got to know you I realized you totally weren't a five and that I really liked hanging out with you."
"Really? Why didn't you just tell me you knew I was lying,"
"Because I wanted to see why you lied, now I see why and I get why you did it."
"You do?"
"Yeah I do! You don't have much experience with people and don't know who to trust. I mean I don't know the feeling but I think I can try to figure it out. With you."
"Yeah I would really like that!"
"Oh since we are official now do you want to meet my family?"
"I would love too meet your family! But can you meet mine first? My brother has been dying to meet you, and doesn't believe that you are real. And I just really want him to believe that you are real and that you haven't broken up with me."
"Okay yeah but are you sure your family is going to like me? I mean I'm a five, the only reason I started talking to you was because of your hair!"
"We just won't tell them." he whispered.
Thanks for reading
(Fixed)