5 years later[Edited]

February 25th (1 day before America's birthday)☝️pic of the kids but boy on left is a red head

Maxon

"We have been planning this since November what do you mean the band can't come?!"

"They said that their singer is sick so they can't come on."

"Tell them we can order a singer if they can just get here and we will pay double! This is a very important birthday."

"Why your majesty? If I may ask."

"I got her a really magnificent gift, but it's a surprise so don't tell her."

"If I may ask what is it?"

"It's a song, but don't tell her."

"Will do your majesty,"

I'm so annoyed now. If the band doesn't show up how will I preform my song? I am learning how to play the guitar but I'm not that good it. I need a band to mostly block my sound out. (I don't think I'm a good singer) then a pair of hand go around my eyes.

"Guess who," "someone" says

"I don't know. Hunter?"

"No,"

"Nate?"

"No,"

"Ella?"

"No,"

"Aspen?"

"Okay your really bad at this its me!"

"I know my dear I was just joking,"

"Okay, so what are you doing Max?"

"Just planning a party,"

America

He's acting weird. I must find out what he's up to.

"Well by my dear," and he walks away.

WHAT! Somethings up. But first I have to find Ella, Hunter, and Nate though.

As I'm walking down the hall I hear little giggles around the corner. I know those little trouble makers. I run around the corner and try to scare them.

"AHHH!"

"Really mommy that is so unladylike like" Ella sasses in her little five years old voice.

"Don't give me that tone young lady," I said in my mom voice which I acquired they were three.

"Ella, where's Grammy Amber?"

"She's around I don't know where she went? We were playing hide and seek and we just stopped but I don't think Grammy Amber knows."

"Go find Grammy Amber and tell her the games over you three."

"Okay mommy bye," they all say at the same time.

"Bye, also do you three know what daddy's doing,"

"Yeah its a surprise though so we can't tell you sorry mommy,"

"Okay,"

So it is a surprise. I wonder what it is?

As I walk down the hallways I see Marlee with her son Kile. Kile is Marlee's son he is a year older than my three kids.

Maybe Kile and Ella will end up together.

Maxon

That was a close one she almost found out. I need to practice my song. I wrote it myself for her birthday because even when I'm not with her I think about her I'm so obsessed with her that's why I called my song obsessed.