Two people one team(One year later) Nates story(part 2)

Steph
Nate was totally right. His parents were very happy that we are going out. I think they really wanted us to go out considering we always used to get stuck in play dates together as kids. Just like Ella and Kile. I mean I am happy about all the play dates now but back when I was little I always wondered why Ella wasn't my playmate. Yeah most of my play dates were with Ella but I always though why not all? Doesn't really matter now. Ella has her husband and I really hope I will have one too one day.
Hunter
"I think todays the day." I announced to my brother and Kile.
"Wait, what are you going to do?" My brother asked while eating a strawberry tart.
"What do you think he's going to do? He's going to start the plan." Kile says in a matter of factly voice.
"You are going to be mad. But what plan?"
"The song writing plan, with Steph my one and only."
"OHHH! That plan!"
"Yeah."
PLAN
1.I'm going to teach her how to sing like I promised the day we started dating.
2.After I teach her to sing I'm going to say why don't we write a love song together
3.After we write said love song and sing it together I will propose at our engagement ball that will be disguised as a normal run of the mill dignitary's ball
4.Celebrate our engagement easy peasy!
"So your gonna do it today?"
"You totally don't know the plan if you think it's happening in one day," then I walk away to find Steph.
I see her she looks distressed. "Hey, my dear what are you thinking about?"
"Just... you no what nothing important."
"Anything you think is important."
"It's nice of you to say that but that is probably the furthest thing from the truth."
"Do you want to do something fun today?"
"Yeah, what?"
"Well remember the first day we started dating you weren't that in to the idea. So I said I would teach you to sing in exchange for a first date?"
"Yeah, you never did do that did you?"
"Well I was thinking we could do it now?"
"Yeah that would be fun,"
Somethings up is she not in to me anymore?
Day of lessons for singing/ faze one for plan
Steph
I wonder what song he's going to teach me? I really hope it's a duet love song! So we can sing it together and then maybe he'll propose. But that's just wishful thinking I guess.
Then I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me, then a whisper in my ear.
"Ready for this?"
I have a sharp in take of breath when I don't recognize the voice. It isn't anyone I know, then the rebel alarm goes off and everything goes black.
This is a very short chapter super sorry might post another one later today or right after I have to check my progress at this time.
Bye 👋