Meet again[Edited]

America
I can't believe I was selected it wasn't even my idea to put in an application it was my mom. Because she didn't know about Max- I mean Maxon and I's history. If she did she probably wouldn't have made me do it. I still hate him, he lead me on! Promised a future that could never happen unless I was in the selection, which was not guarantee. Also a happily ever after! Which also isn't even guaranteed now!

God, I have it bad but I can't let Maxon know that he is my weakness when it come to dating guys. None of them even compared to him. He was just to perfect and I know for a fact some two will see that and hog all his attention and he will love her! I bet he forgot about me all together after that day. The five that turned him down. He could have had me caned for yelling at him and turning him down.

After getting ready and going in to the gardens after the appropriate time.

It seems like he doesn't remember me. I don't know if that's good or bad.

It's good because then maybe we could have a chance of being together. But it's bad because that mean he is probably a player who doesn't remember most of the women he hangs out with and claims he likes. But then I remember that I didn't give him my real name and I look different from three years ago.

He must not realize it's me, should I make him realize? Or let him have his perfect little selection where he doesn't have to keep the sad little five that he doesn't even remember his past with.

But then I get surprised by Maxon saying, "Mer do you still hate me for what I did?"

He has to be joking "Of course I'm still mad at you! You broke my heart and didn't tell me you were the freaking prince of Illea!"

"I know Mer. It's just I wanted someone who didn't know I was the prince of Illea. Someone who treated me like a normal person. If I told you, you wouldn't have seen Max anymore you would have seen Prince Maxon Schreave of Illea."

"No, Maxon I'm not like those snotty twos and threes. I know what it's like to be judged by a caste and I wouldn't have thought any different of you! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!"

"I know we were best friends. But as far as friends go for me, I can't tell who wants to be friends with me and who wants to be friends with Prince Maxon."

"I wanted to be friends with Max the boy I met in the woods and danced in the rain with. Not Maxon the prince of Illea who is princely and proper."

"I didn't know that. Not for sure any way."

"We had been friends for five years as Mer and Max. I was friends with you as Max not Maxon."

"Well I was friends with Mer. I can't believe you didn't tell me your real name."

"You didn't tell me yours either!"

"I am the prince I can't just go around telling girls I meet in the woods 'Hey by the way my name isn't actually Max it's Maxon and I'm the prince of Illea.' For all I knew you were a rebel sent to kill me!"

"I just feel like I shouldn't be here." I just felt tired from all of this it is a lot.

"Why would you put in a form where you could very well have been picked when you knew that I was the prince."

"It was all my mom it's not like she knew we had a past. She just wants a better life for our family. And I thought it was like a one in a million chance that I would be picked. And I didn't even think you would remember me from three years ago. Who knows how many other girlfriends you've had in that time. And now you are living every guys fantasy having 35 girls fighting over you. Well 34 I don't know if I could take it if you didn't pick me again." I could not look at him when I said that.

"America I wanted to tell you I loved so much that day but I finally was going to stop being selfish. Say we had stated dating and you were not picked for the selection, and I had to pick someone else that wasn't you. I was going to make you a mistress in the eyes of the people when the other girl was more of the mistress than you. I could not have you hate me because of who I was, am."

"Maxon I was head over heels for you. I would have dealt with the rest of those feeling , and you dating 35 other girls that were not me. I just wanted to be yours I did not care how. I was so happy to tell you that I wanted to be your girlfriend . But you didn't even let me tell you, you just cut me off and broke up with me! I loved you."

"America I still love you. We can be together now that you are in my selection. We just have to trust each other that we will end up together. Mostly you have to trust that I will choose you in the end."

"For some weird wrong reason I can't help but believe you."

"Oh America I love you. We will be together at the end of this. Like we planned all those years ago."

Oh my gosh that was so fun to write I would love some help with the next few chapters just like fun ideas I could do. I would totally be open to that. I can't waIt to keep writing also check out my other story. America's love another story. Hope you like that one too. Also same I am at an impasse so ideas would be much appreciated.  Thx love y'all!!!!😘