Kriss's Birthday[Edited]

America
Today was going to be fuunnn (said in a sarcastic tone) it is Kriss's birthday and I have no idea what to get her! I don't hang out with Kriss we aren't really friends to be honest. I am closes with Marlee in this competition. But I would always rather hang with Max.

But lately he hasn't really been hanging out with me. I feel like he is losing interest in me fast. But I mean what do I know, he could just be hanging out with other girls for show.

My maids walk in

"America we have to get you ready for Kriss's party."

"But it doesn't start for another five hours," I say exasperated.

"America that's how long it takes for a proper lady to get ready."

"But I'm not a proper lady! Like, at all!"

"Well, never the less."

Kriss's birthday party

Kriss POV ( Duh Duh Duh (lol😋))

This party is so boring! I can't believe out of all the rebel's that were put up King Clarkson picked me! UGHHHH! But I have to act happy and grateful because that's what a normal girl who isn't plotting to destroy the crown would do. But I just have to act happy until I can sneak off and let my rebel friends in to raid the palace. Then I'm out of here!

(Now back to your regularly scheduled programming)

America

Kriss doesn't look happy to be at her own party. But I think its because Maxon hasn't shown up yet the king and queen were both already here. I wonder where Maxon was. Maybe he was getting her a gift right now. Am I jealous? I can't be. Oh, who am kidding of course I'm jealous! In the 15 years me and Max have known each other he has never gotten me a gift. Except a bracelet which I cherish of course.

Then he walks in holding a big box with birthday wrapping paper it was wrapped beautifully, perfect creasing and you couldn't see the tape. When he gave me my bracelet the wrapping was awful but adorably awful. I loved him so much then.

What happened?

"Mer?"

"Huh?" I see Maxon!

"Hey! What are you doing shouldn't you be with Kriss right now?"

"I would much rather be hanging out with you." He nudges me and winks 😉.

"Maxon what did you get Kriss a bracelet like you got me? I also see you got better at wrapping gifts." I said looking anywhere but at him.

"I didn't wrap that I got my maid to do it, I don't have time anymore."

"Oh well okay. I just don't know what to think, you haven't gone on a date or even hung out with me for the whole week!" I whisper yell.

"I will make you my wife by the end of this don't worry. I love you." He whispered the last part so only I could hear.

"Okay I just don't know if I can believe you."

"Why not?"

"I-I-I just don't know how I feel anymore okay?"

I'll give you as much time as you need I just want to end up with you."

"Okay"

He walks away to go talk to some of the other girls.

On the balcony at 9:00pm

"Hello ladies lets have a toast to my future wife!" Everyone was  hooting because they thought it was them who had already won his heart. But no one knew who he would choose. Just because he said he wanted to be with me doesn't mean that's what will happen. Who really knows though. He said that he wanted to be with me all those years ago! Then broke my heart in to a million pieces so I just don't know.

That's it that was just a filler okay bye 👋