Wedding[Edited]

If you were looking for me to write out they planned their wedding like a normal fanfic sorry I just skipped to the wedding. America's dress is t the top. Also let me set the scene a bad reble attack happened and Clarkson is dead did not want to deal with him in this storygrossI hate him or very very much dislike him so much. Well here we go.

America

I can not believe today is my wedding day! I'm getting married to the best guy ever the boy I have known since I was four. If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing I love how me and my Max got to today. I wonder what he's doing right now? Thinking of me like I'm thinking about him?

Maxon
I love My Mer so much its really annoying how we can't see each other till the wedding. I just want to be with her and be near her. God I'm like a love sick puppy. I just love her so much.

The wedding

America

Max is on the other side of this door when is it my turn to go trough this door to see my fiancé! The I hear it my cue to go. YES! The doors open and I have to hold my self back from running.

There he was about ten feet away and I was getting closer.

Nine, I wish I was going faster.

Eight, like a lot faster.

Seven, should I just run.

Six, no running wouldn't be proper of the future queen.

Five, but I mean what can people really say without getting in trouble.

Four, not much.

Three, so close.

Two, little bit further.

One, SOOO CLOSE!

Zero, I'm here!

"Hello my dear," Max said jokingly.

"Don't Max" I whispered.

"What Mer" he said innocently.

"You know what"

After that exchange all I remember is the I do's.

The reception

America

Why am I so nervous to give Max my gift. Oh I know why I am giving him a song in front of more than 5,000 people and the whole country! But I want to show Max that I really truly care about him.

Then I heard Gavril "Hello wedding guests! The new king and queen would like to give each other their gifts in front of all of us how lucky are we!"

Wait, Max got me a gift? I just need focus considering I'm singing and playing guitar. Lets go!

"Maxon, this is a special song I wrote for you just for our wedding. I call it Perfect Two"

(This is the song so yeah it's called Perfect Two by Love it's a single. Ok back to the story👍)

Maxon

That was so good!

I can't believe we both wrote and are sing pur songs for each other in front of the whole kingdom. But this is more my fault I should of known she would sing a song for me.

"That was lovely my dear. But I also wrote a song for you. It's called I'm Only One Call Away"

As I finished my song my Mer looked so astonished I don't think she knew I could sing. God I love her 💗"

America (I'm not writing smut or anything just implications smut probs for the rest of the chapter)

When we finally got off the stage we went back to our room we now share. Because Amberley moved to her own suite so me and Max could move i to the It and queen suit together. I kept thinking of something Marlee said before the wedding about the wedding night. How there are certain expectations I wonder if Max knew about them. If he did he was acting very nonchalantly about them.

It's not like I don't want to it's just I've never done it before. I wonder if Maxon has?

"What are you thinking about my dear?"

"Just about tonight. Nothing bad!"

"Oh yeah tonight. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know I'm not scared about that per a say but is it your first time? Or is it just me?"

"Oh if your worried about that it is my first time too. But I want my first time to be with you"

"Okay let's do it"

You can guess what happened next but I don't kiss and tell.

Next morning

Last night was amazing I didn't know it could be that good. I saw my amazing husband still sleeping he looks so peaceful asleep. I start kissing him on the face to wake him up "Max get up we need to go to breakfast."

He swats me "Five more minutes you tired me out last night my dear."

"Well who's fault for getting greedy about wanting more?"

"Fine! But it was to good to stop."

"Trust me I know. But I just realized we didn't use a condom! I'm so sorry if I get pregnant I should of thought of it last night. You must hate me right now."

"I couldn't hate you my dear" he said kissing me on the lips "Besides we would of had to make an heir at some point and I for one really want kids."

"Thank you for not being mad,"

"How could I have been. Last I checked last night was a two person job,"

"Shut up," I push him away playfully

"You know you love me,"

"I do,"

That's it if there are mistakes sorry writing at 2am😂