10 Years Later (part 1) Ella's story[Edited]

Just kind of want to do a chapter in Ella POV and needed her to be a little bit older.
Ella
Kile Woodwork my bestes friend has been acting very weird. I think he doesn't want to be friends anymore. I would love to be more than friends but I think he's going in the opposite direction. And he said he wanted to talk and I feel like he's going to break up with me, even though we aren't dating its a weird feeling. I gave had a crush on Kile since I was seven and he was eight but I didn't act on it because I can be chill and didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Then I see him Kile he's walking towards me and he looks nervous, damn. I walk up to him looking confident even that is the last thing I am right now.

"Hey Ki, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh um I think we should talk about us,"

"What do you mean?" I totally know what he means we should hang out less not talk anymore ugh kill me!

"Um maybe we could be more than friends? If you want to I don't really know I've just been thinking that I feel more
than friendship towards you. I think I've felt more than friendship for you for awhile now and just didn't want to admit it."

"Ki I-I just don't know what to say, I have liked you for a long time too but why have you been ignoring me you idiot! I thought you hated me and you were going to say we couldn't hang out any more you scared me!"

"I was trying to get myself together and think of how to tell you I liked you without possibly ruining our friendship if you didn't like me back."

"I thought I was so obvious! The more I was flirty I thought you just weren't interested."

"I would be so dumb to not be interested!"

"So does this mean we're dating? Or something else?"

"We're dating I am not giving you a chance to date someone else and fall in love and never speak to me again!"

"I would never do that I love you! As a best friend now boyfriend." I hope he didn't realize I said the L-word like five seconds after we started dating like a crazy person!

Kile

Did she just say she loved me!? Should I say it back? Maybe?

"Ella I l-l-like you a lot too," Nope.

"Well now we need to do the worst part,"

"Huh? What's that?"

"Tell my dad. I don't think he has liked you very much since my mom's 22 birthday and you were pulling on pig-tails,"

"Oh no he has always been cold to me since I was five and we became best friends. How will he react now that we're dating? He is going to hate me so much!"

"He doesn't and won't hate you. Especially, since you make me so happy."

"Okay, but your telling him because I really think he might murder me for dating you."

"Well at least our mom's will be happy I personally think they always put us on play dates so we would like each other, but what do I know?"

"No, I very much agree with that. Our mothers have wanted us to be an item since we were old enough to talk."

"Well lets go,"

"Okay," I hope his majesty doesn't kill me.

I am writing more later. On another chapter. Bye 👋