Part 14 Missing

Authors note: Please please and please refrain from silent reading. I may discontinue this fanfiction if you people don't raise your opinions. How can I connect to you if you don't express. Please criticize or praise and please vote!! Okay I'm harrassing you all 😂 but you have made me greedy. Mera kya kasoor!?

Maya has successfully knocked down Vikram but to her utter shock he once again approached her. Maya ran for her life and locked the gate. When she turned around, she saw a woman being held captive in that room. Soon she was high on the melancholic memories and then Maya identified the woman as none other than her mother Nandini. Maya hugged her tight and cried softly as she saw her wounds.

"Beta tum Kaha thi or Rudra Kaha hai!? Ye aadmi kon hai beta ye hume maar dega. Rudra Kaha hai beta vo abtak kyu Nahi Aaya?" Her mother asked her with hopelessness in her eyes. But Maya does not know what is happening in her life. "kon Rudra maa?" She asked out of naivety.

Meanwhile Rudra checked his cupboard and saw the shirt , the one with marks of Maya's feet. All the memories flashed up in his mind, the moments he had savoured with his Maya, the Beautiful MayRa moments. Even Maya also remembered her moments with Rudra. "Maa vo.. Rudra..."

"Pati hai vo tumhara..kya hogya hai beta tumhe, kya tumhe Kuch bhi.."

"Mujhe sab Kuch Yaad Nahi Aaya hai maa par Rudra, Mai use Nahi bhool sakti, muje sab Yaad aagya maa. Mujhe Rudra ke pass jaana hai maa aapko Yaha se nikalana hai. Maa I love him. And I love you too. " Maya completed but suddenly heard Vikram manhandling the door. He was trying hard to open it.

On the other hand Rudra was thinking about Maya. How they have cared for each other, how they welcomed each other in their houses after marriage. How they just coloured their colourless lives . He can't stand in his own room so he placed the shirt back and headed outside.

"Vaise is zamane me yun logo ki kamee to Kuch Nahi hai, par jaisa ishq tumse tha, vaisa abhi tak mujhe hua Nahi hai" he heard a man reading a shayari from his notebook as Rudra was walking seamlessly. It hit him hard. He was again crying silently just like his heart. He walked and walked and didn't realised when he reached Maya's place.

"Ab to Yaha koi or rehta hai! Kyu aagya Mai Yaha fir se. Maya tum ek baar mil jao Mai tumhe Jaan se maar dunga kyuki Tumne Mera ye haal Bana dia hai..... Hum milenge par asmaan ke pass Kahi dur" he added the last line unintentionally and then exclaimed on his own thoughts.

"I hate myself kyuki Mai ab bhi tumse bahut pyaar karta Hu. Why I still MISS you damn it!" he drank more as held the alcohol bottle in his free hand.

So Maya is here fighting Vikram and Rudra has come to her door. What destiny has in store!?