Chapter 25: Return of the King

*Third Person POV*

Cedric burst into the Throne Room, as the large Castle doors slowly opened at the front of the room. King Phillip walked in slowly behind him, a look of fear on his face as he remembered what had happened before.

"The king is alive!"

"Hurrah!"

"Zeal bless Regulus!"

The Royal Guard cheered the arrival of their king, having only recently been found to be alive. They were unaware of the fear that had found a resting place on the Royal Advisor and Usurpers' face, as he watched a familiar form walk into the Throne Room.

"No way..." King Phillip gasped, "How did he survive?"

Cedric was stuck in stunned silence, paralyzed at what stood before him.

The mighty Wizard King of Regulus, his arms scarred and a new staff in hand, was laid upon the white tiger that was a sign of the throne's power. The captain of the Royal Guard stood next to him, his large polished sword crackling with electric potential.

"Royal Advisor," De'volt said sternly, "Is there anything you'd like to admit before the Royal Guard of Regulus? Should you admit to your crimes, your sentencing will be less harsh than if you resist."

Cedric grit hit teeth, nearly cracking them with the force of his locked jaw. His fists clenched tightly in rage as he stared at his attempted victims that remained alive before him.

"In for a penny..." King Phillip said behind him, careful to stay close to an escape should he need to run.

"In for a pound."

Cedric's fists were surrounded in flames, as he launched them towards the Captain and king. The flames burned bright red, lighting the Throne Room with a hellish light.

Only to be blocked by an invisible shield, As Y/n lazily raised his staff in front of him.

"Royal Advisor Cedric," Y/n said, weakly pushing himself off Kohaku's back, "I find you guilty of Attempted Murder of the Crown of Regulus. The punishment is a life in jail, rotting in the Regulan cells."