Chapter 15: Interpretations

*Third Person POV*

Kingston was thrown into the Throne Room, his clothes burnt and torn. His hair was still burning and his arms and legs flailed as he soared through the air.

He crashed hard against the tile floor of the Throne Room and slid into the King's feet, quickly crouching behind the King for some form of protection.

Y/n walked into the room, Kohaku following behind. He slammed the double doors shut behind him and looked around the room, seeing De'volt, Cedric, King Greves, the Royal Guard, Ellie, and Mademoiselle Verill waiting for him to say something.

Letting out a loud, elongated breath, Y/n walked forward. He walked until he was face to face with King Greves, and stopped.

He then reeled back and slammed his fist into the king's face, sending him sprawling backwards. He proceeded to trip on Kingston, who was crouched behind him. They both fell backwards and rolled until coming to a stop, sprawled out on the Throne Room floor.

"Get them up on their knees!" Y/n shouted to the Royal Guard, who immediately did as they were told.

Once both Greves and Kingston were on their knees, held their by the Royal Guard's swords pointed towards them, Y/n motioned for Ellie to come forward.

Accompanied by Verill, Ellie stood next to Y/n as he glared at the King and Lord.

"Now," He growled, his voice deep and fierce, "You're both going to apologize to my staff, for the trouble you've caused today. I suggest you get started, before I tell my men to cut your worthless heads off."

Greves raised his head slightly, looking up and the king and maids. His eyes were beginning to tear and the muscles in his face were twitching rapidly in nervousness.

"Please your highness," He sniveled, "Please don't kill me! I'm sorry, I'll do anything! Just please don't kill me, I beg of you!"

Y/n's face was stoic, as he paced between the two captives. The king continued to grovel for his life, breaking down the formerly tough facade that he had put up, but Y/n's attention was focused on the other one.

Kingston had refused to look up from the floor, and hadn't said anything since he was forced down there.

"Got anything to say for yourself?" Y/n said, crouching down to look at him, "If I were you, I'd be singing like a bird right now."

"...I refuse." Kingston whispered.

"What was that?"

"I refuse to apologize to a elf-loving bastard, poor excuse of a king, or his worthless maids!"

Y/n wiped the spit from his face and stood up, as Kingston watched him. He raised his foot up and stomped it down, kicking Kingston to the ground in the process.

"From now on, any representative of the kingdom of Lihnea is banished from Regulus without my written permission," Y/n said, fixing his coat, "And you can bet trade is done as well. Get these pieces of trash out of my sight."

Greves and Kingston were forcefully lifted to their feet, then shoved out of the castle. Y/n turned and began to walk away, ignoring everyone else as he returned to his office.