Chapter 14: Relations

*Third Person POV*

Kohaku and Ellie walked down the hall, making everyone turn their heads as they walked by. The maid in torn clothes and white tiger walked quickly towards the room where Y/n and the King of Lihnea were having an intense argument. The king of Lihnea was yelling in anger and Y/n was sipping on his cup of tea, ignoring the king for the most part.

Coming up upon the door, Kohaku and Ellie found themselves blocked off by the guard Y/n had given his orders to.

"Step aside." Kohaku growled.

"I cannot," The guard explained, "The king has ordered me to restrict entrance to this door without his express permission."

Kohaku bared her sharp teeth and the guard began to tremble, as she got slowly closer.

*Y/n POV*

There was a loud banging on the door, nearly rocketing it off its hinges. I stood up and walked over, opening it slowly.

Kohaku and Ellie Stood on the other side, Ellie holding onto her chest and Kohaku growling deeply.

"Kohaku, what's wrong? Did something..."

My voice trailed off, as my eyes passed over Ellie. Her uniform was tattered, ripped at the breast and skirt. Her arms were beginning to show bruises and her face was stained with tears.

I stepped past Kohaku and came face to face with Ellie, gently grabbing her arm and looking at it. I looked in her bloodshot eyes, and whispered.

"Who did this? Where are they?"

She began sobbing violently, falling into my arms. She began to sob into my chest and I looked towards Kohaku.

"It was Lord Kingston," Kohaku answered, "He did this."

I turned towards the open door, seeing King Greves sitting at the table. He took a sip of tea, the cup visibly shaking as he did.

"Greves," I said sternly, "When I return, you better be in the Throne Room. Packed and ready to leave."

I then turned back to Ellie, and wiped away a tear from her face, "You go find Mademoiselle Verill, tell her what's happened. She'll help."

I turned and began to walk down the hall, followed closely by Kohaku. My steps were quick, as Kohaku began to speak.

"He's in the western wing," She growled, "His disgusting scent makes me want to vomit."

"Find him," I ordered, "Bring me to him."

She began to run down the hall and I charged after her. We turned corner after corner, passing by confused maids and knights as we ran.

Suddenly, he came into view. The smug look that was ever present on his face seemed to falter slightly as he saw me coming.

"Ah, your highness," He said, fixing his shirt, "A pleasure to see you. I must speak with you about some of your staff-"

He was cut off as my fist collided with his face, knocking him to the ground. I lifted my foot and stomped it into his gut, causing his body to crumple up.

"You inhuman piece of trash," I growled, grinding my shoe into his gut, "You think you can treat my staff like your toys and expect to get away unharmed? You truly are worthless."

I removed my shoe from his stomach and stepped back, allowing Kohaku to stalk around him in a circle.

"Master," She said, "May I rip out his throat!?"

"No," I held out my hand, "We can't do anything to kill him, that would be disastrous for our relations with Linhea. But at long as he's here, we can do... something... to teach him a lesson."

My hand suddenly caught fire, and I reached down to grab his face.