Prologue

Hey everybody, its your friendly neighborhood Author Man here!

This is the first story I'm writing without an anime to base it on. Before this, all my stories were heavily based on and taking place in the worlds of animes like RWBY and Highschool DXD, but this is mostly original.

There are a few animes I will be borrowing from, mostly In Another World With My Smartphone (Better than most people think) and That Time I got Reincarnated As a Slime.

Actually, In Another World With My Smartphone inspired a lot of my works, most people just don't see it.

Written Later:

Okay, let me explain my new upload schedule. Each day will be dedicated to a different story, and no matter what, that story will only be uploaded on that day. As an example, this story will only be uploaded on Mondays.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age:18

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 190lbs.

Appearance:

(A/n: Without the crown or jacket, a lot more "medieval times")

Family:

M/n L/n (Mother) (Deceased)

F/n L/n (Father) (Deceased)

Map of the World:

(A/n: Remember, your kingdom is Regulus, but you rule over everyone directly connected to Regulus, as well as Refreese Imperium

(A/n: Remember, your kingdom is Regulus, but you rule over everyone directly connected to Regulus, as well as Refreese Imperium.)

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

The Captain of the Regulus Royal Guard, under express orders from the Grand Vizier, kneeled before the King of The Kingdom of Mismede. His orders were mostly simple:  find the new king of Regulus, and the king could help.

"Lord Marques," The Captain said, "I'm sure news has reached you, but King F/n has passed."

"Yes," King Marques said, "Sad news, to be sure. A great man indeed."

"Long live King F/n," The Captain said, "But a successor must be found."

"Why not Princess Arminta?" The King asked, "Is she not well?"

"We... do not know. She left to fight the great dragon, and has not come back yet," The Captain answered, "But that's not the only reason. The King specified that his SON was to take command. His BIRTH son."

"Yes," The King said, "I understand. He's grown into such a good young man. I wish he had only a little bit of time with his father, if only a day."

"Yes but," The Captain said, "It'll be wonderful to see the little guy again."

The King chuckled, "You never change, do you, Franklin?"

"Nope. And that's why I'm the captain."

"Come, old friend," The King said, "I'll get us something to eat, and then you can go find the young Prince. Or should I say, King?"

"Gladly, your highness," The Captain replied, "I could go for some good mead right now."

*Y/n POV*

I felt something clucking at my head, and opened my eyes slowly. I looked to my chest, and saw Lord Cluck was pecking at me.

"Good morning Lord Cluck," I said, "I'm glad you're comfortable."

I picked him up and walked downstairs, placing him on the table. I threw some seeds in a bowl, and slid it to him. He started to chow down, and I moved to the kitchen, grabbing a lever.

Pulling the lever, a chain reaction of planned chaos, as I called it, began.

(A/n: Think Back to the Future. Side note, those are my three favorite movies. F*cking love Back to the Future.)

The machine scooped two eggs out of the basket, moving them over to the stove. It cracked the eggs and dropped them, as the machine lit a fire under the stove. Those began to cook, and the machine grabbed two pieces of bacon, putting them on the stove as well.

After a few minutes, the machine grabbed the eggs and bacon, put them on a plate, and put the plate in front of me on the table.

"Another excellent breakfast," I said, "Perfect."

I ate quickly, and moved over to the wall, where a small box was attached to several wires. I opened the box, and reached in, pulling out two yellow crystals.

"Almost out of magic crystals," I said, "I'll have to make some more at the lab today."

Let me explain how magic works. All things are made of magicules, which grant magic. These magicules allow certain people to use magic attacks, though they drain their own magicules. But, certain people with a lot of magicules to spare, like yours truly, can create crystallized magic, which can be used by anyone.

The Doctor and I use them to power much of our experiments, anything from fire to ice to shock magic crystals.

"Oh crap, the Doctor!" I yelled, "I'm gonna be late!"

I grabbed Lord Cluck, and ran out the building, towards the south exit of town.