12 ~ Rest

You looked at jimin while your heart shattered. 

"I'm sorry y/n, you should go" jimin said softly

"I'm not leaving you, you idiot" jimin looked at you surprised when you screamed at him. Then he panicked

He quickly brought you closer to his face so you were only inches away and he quickly spoke "y/n, why are you crying. Please don't cry" jimin pleaded out. 

You hadn't really known why you started crying, you could say it was because you were scared of never getting back to the others but in reality you knew it was because you were heartbroken knowing jimin felt this way. 

That you never knew he felt this way.

"please don't cry" jimin pleaded again as you cried harder

"I-I'm just sorry. I'm sorry I didn't notice" you spoke again. Just like jin, jimin was hurting and you never knew

"why are you apologizing y/n. This is all my fault, I should be the one apologizing, it is my fault. I should have stayed closer to the rest, I just...I didn't know it would end up like this" jimin spoke and you wiped away your tears as he continued

"you should really go back. I don't think this emotion will ever leave me. I thought it did when I found all of you but I realized that when we were called back I was just burying my self hatred away being around all of you. I was a worker for the castle garden, I hardly ever went anywhere else and I was never good with talking to others. But when I was put into a group with the others I started to really like being with then and I thought maybe it wasn't my fault that I never had anyone around. However, once we go back to the castle, once we go back I know that there is a possibility that we will no longer be able to see you and each other...I will be left behind"

Your heart clenched in pain realizing why jimin had paused at jungkooks earlier words

hurry up jimin, you don't want to get left behind

You noticed it was now jimins turn to cry. You gently reached out your small hand and attempted to wipe away his tears but it was difficult given your size. 

But you spoke loudly, screaming, so the watery figure could hear you.

"I'll be staying here as long as it takes. Until jimin realizing how amazing he truly is" 

 You hated how cheesy it sounded but jimin looked at you with wide eyes.

"this is so cheesy" you mumbled out but you looked up at jimin and reached your small hand outwards and gently touched his cheek.

"Jimin yes you are shy sometimes but I know in your silence that you care. I can tell by the way you always make sure jungkook and taehyung don't bother me too much when I have school work or when you clean the house so jin can have a day off. Even the first say when I met you and you cried for your friends wondering if they were safe. Jimin you are wonderful in every way, you would never get left behind"

you looked up at jimin and instantly a smiled formed on is face while he looked at you. 

"thank you y/n, truly"

you smiled up at him and you heard an exasperated sigh

"well it seems like the emotion is not as strong, it seems like it is fading...I suppose I could let you go. Besides it seems like your little other world companion has helped you. I'm not unreasonable like red" the voice spoke calmly and you watched in surprise as the watery figure sunk back into the ocean and the dock moved sue to a large wave as it was pushed. 

Jimin fell down and you yelped as you stumbled out of his hand onto the wooden deck. jimins arms was dunked into the water and he quickly sat up reaching to pick you up. But as he lifted you his wrist that was just dipped in the water had a light blue gem bracelet, it was similar to jins. 

"w-what just happened" you said not really believing the events you two just went through. 

You watched as the wooden deck piece you two were on floated quickly through the waves and your eyes widened seeing the others come into view. You and jimin screamed in unison seeing them sitting on the deck

"GUYS" you both yelled out and they looked up surprised to see you two floating towards them. 

The wooden deck piece crashed into the piece the others were on and jimin tumbled slightly but still held you in his hand. 

"I'm so glad you two are safe" jin gushed out

The others looked relieved as well but jungkook stared at jimins wrist seeing the similar bracelet to jins

"hm, this is odd. Perhaps the bracelet is a sign of passing a trail" namjoon spoke

"well whatever it is I want to get out of here. I feel like this water is waiting to attack us" taehyung screamed out. You laughed  but you agreed not wanting to be near the water any longer especially after the events that just occurred. 

Everyone rushed down the wooden dock,  jimin and you were left a few steps behind. 

But then the rest of the boys turned around seeing you and jimin behind them

Taehyung held his hand out and had a large boxy smile "geez jimin you're so slow. Well come on, take my hand so you don't get left behind"

You smiled brightly hearing taehyungs words and jimin smiled as well. 

You knew jimin was precious to you and everyone else. He didn't have to worry about being left behind. You hoped he would learn to love himself like everyone else did. 

Jimin rushed over making sure you held onto his finger tightly as he ran. 

You smiled brightly as you all walked down the wooden path. 

Then the ocean waves that crashed against the dock suddenly came to a stand still as the wooden path turned into clear glass that reflected the bright stars in the sky above. 

"maybe we should rest" yoongi suggest fearing what this new scenery would bring.