26 ~ Home (bookstore)

You feet carried you down the street and you blindly followed the pink flower swaying in the wind. Then you watched as the flower went into a random alleyway, you stumbled slightly and turned to follow it.

You were still heavily breathing from the exercise but you managed to walk into the small alleyway. Then the flower emerged out of the alleyway and you followed it at the other side of the large busy street.

You huffed out of breath when the flower suddenly stopped and slowly swayed to the ground

"a book store" you mumbled out confused. You walked into the store and you heard a small ding indicating a new customer had arrived.

"welcome, please feel free to look around" a young male greeted you and you smiled "ah thank you" you took a few steps inside and noticed that the book store was on the smaller side. There was a more old vibe to the store as well. 

You took a few steps down random areas looking at all of the books. You admired the collection and you already had a handful of books you wanted.

It was like this place was filled with books that you enjoyed, you had only ever known one person to share your same interests in books this closely, but he was gone. Your eyes widened when you saw a small sitting place with a small table.

The chair looked comfy and it was just like the dream place you described so many times. There were two chairs and a small table, you smiled softly. Every detail was just like you wanted, the arm rest had cushions, the single pillow on the chair with you favorite animal as a pillow design.

You had always told him that you would never find a place like you wanted, the perfect reading place. You had even stated if you did you would marry the owner of the bookstore right away. You had no idea you would already have your heart taken by him though, by the person you missed so much. 

You smiled softly and your eyes got teary while you approached the chair and sat down. The chair across from you seemed so empty.

You wished he was here.

As cheesy as it sounded you couldn't even marry the bookstore owner knowing your heart belonged to him.

"t-the -" you heard the voice of a kid struggling to read and you looked over seeing two kids holding a book. 

"miss, can you help us read this" you smiled seeing the two children run towards you. They held out the book with it open already. You smiled and the worker scolded the kids

"don't bother her, also the owner has read that book to you like a thousand times" the worker said and you smiled

"it's alright I don't mind"

The worker seemed relieved and you simply watched as the two kids sat by your feet and you sat up in the chair.

"the male was lost. He had no idea how he had been separated from his friends. He also had no idea what he would do about his magical world that was slowly falling to crumbles"

You smiled lightly at the classic kids magic plot line. The book seemed cute. 

"he was in terror with only one of his friends as his companion. He was in the scary forest as a creature attacked him and his companion. He was terrified, but luckily-"

"oh this is my favorite part" the kid beamed out and you chuckled continuing

"a brave girl had saved the two. The male had easily fallen in love with the girl who helped him save his world. He even had to admit when she was taken back to his world by accident he was simply happy to spend more time with her"

you smiled at the cute story

"he was happy to be with her for moments longer. Until they had to part, the girl had left him behind to save him" the kids looked sad and you considered giving up the book but one of the kids spoke

"it's okay the next part is happy" you smiled as the kid cheered up his friend

"then, he was lost without her. He knew himself that he could not go to her, but there was a gift in the form of a bracelet. He had figured out the gift that the forest had given him, the bracelet could allow him to find her. Could allow him to go back to her world..." you froze.

Wait...

"ooh I remember the next part. I think the ending is so cool. So he went to find her and he is waiting for her right here so she can sit by his side" the kid finished pointing to the chair you were sat in.

"but why does she get to sit there anyways, the owner always says we can't sit here" the other kid grumbled out.

But right now your heart was racing. You slammed the book closed and saw the cover of it.

"pocket sized" you breathed out

"oh you're here. This is the owner of the store miss. Apparently he wrote the book and he says it's about him. By the way why does she get to sit here" the kid pouted out and your heart hammered hearing the familiar voice

"well because it's her spot. I'm glad I found you y/n" you slowly looked up and tears developed in your eyes

"n-namjoon" he smiled brightly at you and you stood up dropping the book and engulfing him in a tight hug

"I missed you so much y/n. I love you so, so much" your heart hammered and you kissed namjoon quickly

"EWW" the two children screamed and you laughed as the worker of the store quickly chased them away

"let them have their moment" the worker hissed

You turned to namjoon and he kissed you this time, lingering a little longer

"I love you too namjoon" you breathed out and he smiled

Then he tripped and broke the cup sitting on the small table

"well at least I didn't break another one of jins dishes. Oh you defiantly have to marry me now so we should go tell the others the wedding date" you laughed as namjoon held your hand

"I finally feel like I'm finally at home" namjoon breathed out, you felt the exact same.