Chapter 4: Adventure

Sorry if this chapter is like short and Basic. I wanted to at least update, and I didn't really have like a cliffhanger mystery part to write about yet so yeah. I'll edit later for any mistakes.

Enjoy (: 

Chapter 4: Adventure

Nia

Ever since that night, I have not seen Kain. He hasn't randomly shown up like he did last time, nor has he somehow found me somewhere. So I decided to forget about it. That was one time, one night and I wasn't going to do it again. He was just some random guy and that was it.

I walk to class and sit in my usual seat in the middle. The teacher talks on and on about some historical figure and I take notes. We had a while before the class was over. I was tired, and I really wanted to take a nap. When someone knocks on the door, I gasped really loud at who it was in the door.

"Please don't be in this class; please don't be in this class." I chant in my head as Kain stands by the door. He hadn't noticed me yet, but I sure noticed him. I may have been mildly tipsy at that party, and it's been a week since, but I wouldn't forget a face like that. His dark hair looked like he ran his hands through it a couple times. He still didn't look up at me. The teacher directed him to sit somewhere and he looks my way. I shake my head and listen to the teacher talk.

When class ends I gather all my stuff and follow everyone out the door. "You know, it's rude to stare." I heard. I turn around and see Kain walking behind me. "You know its—its...." I frown at him. "Go away. I'm tired and don't have time for your mysterious ways." He laughs, continuing to follow me. "Why do you get so riled up easily?" I continue to ignore him. "Is it because you're sexually frustrated?"

Whip around and frown at him. "No, it is not." I snap. Damn his dark looks. "You make me regret being nice to you." He laughs again. I open the door to my room and set my stuff down. "Leave if all you're going to do is laugh at me," I tell him. For a second he stops at the door.

 I lie down on the bed and watch him stare me down.

"Don't stare at me like that."

He comes towards me and I swear the room heats up. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked. I don't say anything. Cause I do, but then I don't. He was giving off this dangerous vibe and for some reason, I wanted to be engulfed in it.

"Tell me, love. Do you want me to leave?" He repeated. He was leaning over my body now and was really close to my face. "Or do you want me to kiss you?" I nod and he leans down and plants his lips on mine. I pull him on me and don't break the kiss. He kisses me harder, totally catching me off guard when he tugs on my bottom lip. I heard him groan as he grips my two hands in his one like he did that one day and puts them over my head. His tendency to be in control was new to me.

Aiden was never the controlling type he was—My eyes widen.

Oh no.

I close my eyes and concentrate on Kain's wondering lips on my body.

He was kissing my neck and moving to my hips. I breathe in when his hands travel up my shirt. He caressed my chest, making me arch my back. My imagination began to run wild. I could see his beautiful blue eyes and those lovely blonde locks. "You are beautiful Nia." I smile, falling deeper into the vision. "Don't ever leave me," I whisper. 

The kissing stops. I open my eyes to see Kain staring down at me. "I-I'm sorry." I couldn't look him in the eye anymore. Dear god, I couldn't even look at myself. I pulled my shirt back down and moved away from him. 

Before I knew it, I was alone in a quiet room with sweat all over. I  can still feel the traces of Kain's kisses on my body, from my neck to my thighs. "Damnit," I mutter to myself. Why did I do this to myself?

Our Weird Life (BWWM) (Sequel to OWR)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें