SuperWho

A/N: haha that awkward moment when your sister burst into your room and demands to know why you haven't updated and you realized you haven't in 3 months yet you're a piece of shit and still are too lazy to write even though your readers have been getting annoyed with you. yeah. Awkward amirite?

I'm so sorry. No excuses, just an apology. 

I won't bore you with too long of an authors note becuase I know you would rather read my story than my ramblings but I do have a couple of announcements so I'll be putting them at the end of this chapter.

here, please enjoy!

Chapter 39

Dean sat dutifully at Sam’s bedside, squeezing his hand for his own comfort rather than his brother’s. Castiel stood behind Dean, rubbing his hand soothingly on his boyfriend’s back.

“He should wake up any minute now Dean.” He sighed, saying those words for what seemed to be for the umpteenth time.

“He already should be up, the doctor had said so. It’s been a day since they took him off the medicine.” Dean bit out.

“Sam’s doing fine, it’s just that it’s taking him longer to naturally-”

“I know Cas!” Dean shouted, causing the other to glare down at him. Dean’s shoulders slumped at he let go of Sam’s hand and leaned against Castiel. “I’m sorry, I’ve just been really worried.”

“I know, you haven’t been sleeping.” Cas said, moving his hand from his back to Dean’s hair.

“You can tell?”

“I can always tell.” Cas smiled down at Dean. “Plus you snore when you sleep, and sadly I’ve gotten a great night’s sleep for the past couple of days from the quiet.”

“I do not snore!” Dean laughed, pushing at Cas’s stomach. The other giggled, before leaning his head back and mimicking his boyfriend’s snoring, making them both laugh even louder.

“It’s like a thunderstorm.” Cas giggled, making another mimicking noise.

“Your face is like a thunderstorm.” Dean pouted weakly pushing Cas away, who had just walked closer.

“That doesn’t make any sense.” Cas laughed quietly, grabbing the sides of Dean’s face before leaning down to peck him on the lips. He pulled away slowly, looking deeply into Dean’s bright green eyes when the other grabbed the back of his neck, pulling down to crash his lips against his own. He explored Cas’s mouth gently, still reveling in the fact that he could, when suddenly they heard a groan behind them.

“Seriously guys, I could have been dying and you’re still making out.” Sam whispered, unable to speak any louder, a faint smile spread on his face.

“I swear to god even when you are in a coma you still find a way to cockblock me.” Dean laughed, pulling away from Cas and wrapping his arms around Sam, pulling away quickly when he heard his brother wince.

“Well you know, it’s my job as your little brother.” Sam coughed, sitting up slowly on the bed. “Do you think that you could get me a glass of water or something?”

“Of course Sam.” Cas said, turning around to go to the sink before looking over his shoulder. “And I’m also glad that you are awake.”

“Man I gotta tell Bobby that you’re up.” Dean said, whipping out his cellphone as Cas came back, handing Sam a small paper cup that was dwarfed even more by his large hands.

“Hey do you think that you could also get a hold of Gabriel, I would like to see him.” Sam asked, taking a sip, and Dean’s thumb froze on top of his keypad.