Finale Part 2

A/N: So, this is taking longer than previously thought, so the last part is not going to be up til like sunday or monday.

Also, one more to go after this *cries*

Keeping this author's note short cause the next one is going to be long af, so you're warned.

FINALE PT 2

Castiel thought he had been scared when Anna discovered the body in the woods way back at the beginning of the year. He thought he had been scared when he realized that Lucifer was somehow involved in this whole mess. When Anna was discovered dead, when his father attacked him at the funeral, when Crowley attacked him, when Dean kissed him.... He had always thought he had been scared then.

Nothing compared to the panic he was feeling right now.

He wish he could look around, to see where he was, but the bag was still over his head, completely obstructing his vision. His hands were tied behind him and up, probably attached to a wall, and he could figure that they were inside somewhere, but besides that, he had nothing. He was thankful that he was even conscious, but that was the only piece of hope he was holding on to in the situation, and that was quickly diminishing. Castiel heard footsteps heading towards him, echoing slightly, and he clenched his hands into fists, preparing himself for whatever was coming. The bag was roughly yanked off his head, and he blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the sudden light.

"Yeah, he's conscious!" The boy who yanked off the bag yelled over his shoulder, and Cas squinted at him as the face finally came into focus.

"I know you." He muttered, "You're not the Master, are you?" and the other broke into a wide grin.

"The name's Moriarty, and sadly no." He shrugged, "The Master is busy at the moment, but don't worry, you'll get the pleasure of meeting him very soon."

"Don't listen to him." John spat, and Cas turned his head to see John in the same position that he was in, and even farther, the Doctor. "He's nothing but a liar."

"That may be so, but once the Master comes, you'll wish that you had to deal with me instead." Moriarty said darkly, and left, leaving the 3 alone. Cas looked around, trying to figure out where they were. The room they were in was pretty small, with cement flooring and walls, but there was a small window near the top of the wall to the left of him, so at least he could tell they weren't underground anywhere.

"Is the Doctor okay?" Cas asked, and John looked over at the other boy, stretching out a little to kick him in the side. The Doctor stayed silent, head lolling to the other side.

"I think so, just passed out. I only woke up... an hour ago? Maybe." John scrunched his eyebrows together in thought. "You were still out though, If I've been up an hour you would have been only up like 30 minutes." That seemed about right to Cas, and he sighed, shifting a little to try and relieve some of the pain beginning to grow in his shoulders. No such luck. There was a noise at the door across from them, and a haggard-looking teenager with a shock of bright blond hair came through.

"Excellent, you guys are awake." He said, clapping his hands together, frowning a little when he saw that the Doctor was still completely out. "Well, most of you guys." He walked towards him, reaching into his sweatshirt pocket and pulling out a cloth of something strong-smelling and waving it under the Doctor's nose. He flinched, struggling a little against his restraints before finally opening his eyes and locking in on the boy.

"You." He hissed, voice slightly raspy with disuse.

"Me." The blond boy smiled, clapping his hands together. There was a madness to his laugh, which immediately but Cas on edge.